Negro! - page 90

jelizavettka: ))) Are guys good for dough? Would you climb a scary dumb crocodile (female) on an Astonmartin?) ...
Well girls do tricks like that on a regular basis. If you happen to be so terribly lucky to get a millionaire, but terribly ugly - you should definitely find an excuse (motivator) and fall in love with him. So that no one will say that it was just a matter of luck. It's all about love!

DmitriyN:
That's not what I was talking about. This has nothing to do with children, condoms, cans and garages. I wrote about the fact that the American government is not only corrupting the whole world, but also the citizens of their own country. And there are plenty more examples of this. Don't the citizens of the USA think about it? They don't give a damn?

They have more important things to do, I have already written about it.

Mathemat:

There is such a thing:

The brain is more creative when it's drowsy and drunk.

Sanek, let's increase the dose to five and a half at a time.

Oh, that's interesting.)

And my breakthrough ideas come with a hangover. So even if I have had too much to drink, I don't worry, as I anticipate the morning when an idea will come to life. Here.

sanyooooook:

I'm wondering why you're thinking about it.

Alexander, why not think about it? It affects my life in one way or another.

DmitriyN:
Alexander, why not think? It affects my life in one way or another.

"enough for every day of your life" (c)

ZS: Thinking about them won't make you feel better

7Konstantin7:

It's beautiful) Can you bring me a Chinese girl on the way back?)

Our Russians have no shame, they're all b.yaduns, very bad girls with whom you don't want to have a relationship.

Sorry, bro. Already back on Friday. But I don't think it's a problem to find a Chinese woman. Their standard of living is around the Russian average, except in the big cities. In Hong Kong, salaries are up to the Moscow average, but I haven't been there. There, people live vertically, moving from one skyscraper to another: they live in one, work in another and go shopping.

sand:
They have more important things to do, I have already written about it.
In other words, the outrageous things the US government is doing in their country and around the world are of no interest to US citizens. They live in their country unknowingly. They are so busy, they have no time, they are raising their children. And the fact that children in other countries are dying under bombs and starving because of their policies - they don't give a fuck. Is that how it works?

Mathemat:
Well, girls do tricks like that on a regular basis. If you're so terribly lucky to get a millionaire, but he's terribly scary, you have to find an excuse (a motivator) and make yourself fall in love with him. So that no one will say that it was just a matter of luck. It's all about love!

Would you do the same if you got a millionaire like that?)

alexeymosc:
Sorry, bro. Already back on Friday. But I don't think finding a Chinese woman will be a problem. Their standard of living is about average Russian, except in the big cities. In Hong Kong, salaries are up to the Moscow average, but I haven't been there. There, people live vertically, moving from one skyscraper to another: they live in one, work in the other and go shopping.

Yes we will).

It's interesting living in China, but I don't like megacities.

sand:

They think more about not throwing cigarette butts and used condoms in the street, playing with their kids in the evening rather than hitting a couple of half-and-halfs in the garage, etc.

Come and see for yourself, Dima.

My brother told me that Americans in small towns work all day till night, and then close up in their huts in the evening and eat food till night. Well, in big cities it depends)
Reason: