Negro! - page 86

jelizavettka:

Do you think she's getting the dough?
Everyone is in it for the money) especially people like her.

jelizavettka:

Do you think she's getting the dough?

When you have Alfa Romeo (I made some edits there), she won't be tricked - she'll just take you and that's it(especially since "girl is noches"... :-)), especially - such a BEAUTIFUL guy - IMHO.

7Konstantin7: Да нигде русских не любят как то так принято)

because there's no culture, corruption, drunkenness, whoring, debauchery and many other reasons.

Kostya, don't be so complex about your own people.

It is the same everywhere. And corruption is not a Russian characteristic at all, but an attribute of those in power.

Roman.:

When you have an Alfa Romeo (I'm there editing in the wrong place), she won't be attracted to you - she'll just take you and that's it, especially - such a BEAUTIFUL guy - IMHO.

Yeah, it's like money doesn't matter. It's just that when you don't have it, they don't look at you.

and when you have it, it's okay.)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, it's like money doesn't matter. It's just that when you don't have it, they don't look at you.

and when you have it, it's okay.)

It's the default... :-)

Roman.:

When you have Alfa Romeo (I'm there editing in not), she won't be fooled - she'll just take you and that's it(moreover, the "girl is noches" ... :-)), especially - such a BEAUTIFUL guy - IMHO.

))) Are guys good for dough? Would you climb a scary dumb crocodile (female) on an Astonmartin?)) .

I, for example, don't fall for the money. I like poor and humble students better than 'tough guys'))

Mathemat:

Kostya, don't be so complex about your own people.

It is the same everywhere else. And corruption is not a Russian characteristic at all, but an attribute of those in power.

Well, in principle it is the same with everyone, it is the time, the world has become like that.

It's OK)

jelizavettka:

I, for one, don't fall for the money.

You offered?

sand:

offered?

More than once... Just walking down the avenue in a miniskirt makes cars stop)) (laughs)

jelizavettka:

))) Are guys good for the dough? Would you get on a scary dumb crocodile (female) on an Astonmartin?)) ...

I, for one, don't fall for the money.

Who writes about "scary dumb crocodile(female) on Astonmartin"?

It's just that when you've got a good thing going on plus someone else with Alfa Romeo, then, IMHO, why not! :-)

Reason: