[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 52

Apparently it just does.

Stells:

Good afternoon.
if you do not place stops, then 10% of the deposit is what ?

after a 10 per cent drawdown, what do you do ?

I usually only place stops when I'm in a Buy, or when it's a sure thing, a short one. And so - usually lots. But it's been a month since I've been locking - I'm guessing. And about 10% of my deposit - it's volume of a lot. For example, depo $1000, then for me 10% of it is 0.1 lot (or 1.0 on Insta). For me 10% lot of depo is that profit or drawdown, which is formed when the price passes 100pp and is 10% of depo. Is that clear?

oleniknik:
you are still buying - then the kohl goes to you ..... u ha ha )))))))
)))) i'm doing great ))) all the way down i was buying. Went up and closed the profit there. Now I'm buying again

A cultural programme for astronaut day - spinning on a centrifuge. pregnant women, cardiac patients, children and the paranoid, please don't take part.

oleniknik:
I am far from being aware of such a strategy .... but good for you - who have the experience to frolic like this ....
I can even show you the state, in case anyone has any doubts.

oleniknik:
i am far from being aware of such a strategy .... but good for you - who has the experience to frolic like this ....

Well, there must be such uniquenesses, really well done. But such a trade is death for me personally :)

USDCAD cell closed with a small profit, no safety net for the pound now)))

3195 will be today? =)

oDin48:
3195 will be today? =)
I have a suspicion that the eu will go back to 3050

OlegTs:
I have a suspicion that the eu will go back to 3050

This is going to suck. =)

Who reads what analysis?

oDin48:

This is going to suck. =)

Who reads what analysis?

that's funny...

I read mine... I get up in the morning to write and read )))...

Reason: