Trading by energy levels - page 2

khorosh:

As far as I understand, if price = 1.43081 in the expression price = 1 * 10 ^ 0 + 4*10^ -1 + ...1 * 10 ^ - Digits, you simply add the digits included in the given quote without taking into account the weights. Of course, it is interesting, but it is unclear how the sum obtained in such a way may serve as a price characteristic, when the 9 in the low-order digit gives the sum 9 times more than the 1 in the highorder digit. This seems to be in the realm of numerology. If your indicator works successfully, then the laws of numerology exist and work:)))

And why not? It is the "tossing" of the lowest digit(s) that can serve as a sign of the beginning/end of a movement?

Roll:

And why not? It is the "throwing" of the last discharge that could be a sign of the start of a movement?

Post a screenshot, mark the 'throwing' and the start of the movement. Then I'll believe you :)))

khorosh:
Post a screenshot, mark the 'throwing' and the start of the movement. Then I will believe you:)))

You don't have to believe me - these are so-called fractals.

Roll:

And you don't have to believe it - these are so-called fractals.
If you can't show it in a picture, then there is no such feature:)

khorosh:
If you can't show it in a picture, then there is no such feature:)

I think this statement is absurd! A picture, please.

sergeyas:

Plus and Minus is also clearly poor for analysis)))

You're right )))) The cyclicality and repetitiveness of market processes is such a bore ))) Up and down, up and down ))). There is no variety )))). Whatever the reality, such is the analysis)))

khorosh:

... It seems to be in the realm of numerology. If your indicator works successfully, then the laws of numerology exist and work:)))

Interesting thought ...

khorosh:

As far as I understand, if price = 1.43081 in the expression price = 1 * 10 ^ 0 + 4*10^ -1 + ...1 * 10 ^ - Digits, you simply add the digits included in the given quote without taking the weighting factors into account. Of course, it is interesting, but it is not clear how the sum obtained in such a way may serve as a price characteristic, when the 9 in the low-order digit gives the sum 9 times more than the 1 in the highorder digit. This seems to be in the realm of numerology. If your indicator works successfully, then the laws of numerology exist and work:)))

You are a programmer and probably know that there are algorithms that work not with the data but with references to them.) This is a similar case)))

IgorM:
MA crossings should have similar values to your indicator
Which indicator? ))) iPower? ))) How about this, you give me some bars, I digitize their intersections as a histogram and look )))

sezon:

Explain why the blue vertical and horizontal lines are pointing to a SELL?

Why a sale and not a purchase?

And another question.

Why do you have a sale much lower than these lines and where are the TP and SL in this system?

Because on entering the blue zone the bar energy was 41 units, on exiting the blue zone it was 118 units. ))) Their average was 79.5 ))) The script simply found a minute bar behind the blue zone with 79 units of energy and set a vertical line by its open time and horizontal line by the close price. What is wrong with this point to start selling? ))) Selling, because the energy was accumulating. You see, the market started with 41 and finished with 118. We are selling below these lines because this is a real order that was opened manually on Friday after the blue zone was formed. TP and SL lines are not on the picture, all lines have another meaning)))
Reason: