[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 53

I agree, but I can't run to the computer every hour, all 24 hours. And what can the EA not see, it is the code, the numbers, the algorithm, if everything is correct, then it is correct. The tester will immediately show the deficiencies in the code, and if everything is OK, then why hesitate. I am not going to give $10,000 of deposit for this EA. I will set 100 and wait. I asked for help, they will help me, it will be great. I have not found such forex advisor in Inet, I have similar ones, but I have not been able to remake it. I will write back when it is profitable, I am not sorry.

Greetings. If the proposal to write an indicator is still valid, then please modify the standard CCI: At the close of the candle at a given level (100, - 100; 150, -150, etc.) need to give an alert sound and alert message list so you can work with multiple market instruments and not flip through all the charts in a row to find where the alert occurred. Thanks in advance )

Skorp:

Greetings. If the proposal to write an indicator is still valid, please modify the standard CCI: When a candle closes at a given level (100, - 100; 150, -150, etc.) I want an alert sound and an alert message in a list to

Integer thanks for the link to the indicator, I'm sure it was well worth the effort. I am sure it was worth the effort, but CCI template is absent in the archive and I cannot figure out how to make it. Too many features and settings in the indicator for me ))

Colleagues, can anyone give me some information about a 3-bar formation indicator? I wrote on the last page.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to make an advisor to close all orders when a profit in a given amount of dollars? That is, I open a few orders and the advisor closes all of them at a profit of 20$, for example.

Poseidon:
Can you please tell me if it is possible to make an advisor to close all orders when a profit in a given amount of dollars? In other words, I open several orders and the expert advisor closes all of them when I reach $20 in profit.
I can ask him for a different way to close all orders.
THIS CAN BE USEFUL, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IT. http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=select&id=4

Happy Holidays, everyone! Can you tell me which lines should be added to the Fraktals indicator to make it hide the icons of those fractals that have already been exceeded by the current price. I.e., if the price after the fractal was higher (or lower), to dump this fractal from the SetIndexBuffer. If that is the case, please explain the direction to follow. Thank you!

Files:
fractals.mq4  6 kb

Vinin:

Hello

Haven't tried it.

Maybe

There is nothing complicated about it.

Write to

Can you help me or not?

anyone else wishing to write a simple EA for free?!
Reason: