Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 20

mvk:

the algorithm for the root post has been written into the EA...if anyone is interested I can sell it:)

The algorithm has been rewritten hundreds of times and is available in countless numbers and versions on the Web, completely free of charge. But some do not realize it.

Look for the grail elsewhere:)

and that's for sure.

2 alsu We are considering the motion of a body under the influence of forces - there are more sections behind Kinematics ;). That's what I'm saying - at the initial stages there are a lot of simplifications that are still hard to understand at school. Friction force is a derived force, i.e. it is a reaction force that occurs in the presence of an external force and in the opposite direction to the action of the external force. In the cases you have drawn, the friction force arises as a compensation, that is, there must also be a force that causes the friction force to arise - this is the first and second: about the cube example: the tipping moment arises relative to the contact point, not relative to the centre of mass, that is, relative to the line of action of the friction force, and it cannot create a moment there - the shoulder is zero. If there are doubts, imagine a flexible rod instead of a cube: when it turns - moves along a curvilinear path - it will bend along the curve but in the opposite direction to which it should under the influence of the friction force moment drawn by you: the upper edge will go further from the centre than the lower one and the deflection will be inwards. According to your drawing it should be the other way round, deflecting outwards.

And what about the stresses in the rope from the friction force ? ;) .....

VladislavVG:

Tell me more, how does a centripetal force directed towards the centre create tensions in a sling for example? These are all vector quantities that act along the direction of the applied forces. The centripetal force should produce compressive stresses in the rope. You can take your word for it or study resilience and elasticity theory - tensile stresses are created. I specifically cited the example of a rope - there can be no compressive stress in it: it has no compression resistance, only tensile resistance.

Vladislav, it is the rope that creates the centripetal force and the object where this force is applied is the stone (in the case of the sling). And when the centripetal force ceases (dropping the string from the finger), the stone flies away not in the direction of the "centrifugal force" (from the centre of rotation), but strictly tangentially. Think about it:)

In general, I completely agree with Buffett: derivatives will ruin the economy. People lose track of reality because of a bunch of derivative notions - that's the link to trading :)

tara:

And when the centripetal force ceases (dropping the cord from the finger), the stone does not fly away in the direction of the "centrifugal force" (from the centre of rotation), but strictly tangentially. Think about it:)

Huh :) then think about why the centripetal force has ceased to act.

TheXpert:
Huh :) then think about why the centripetal force stopped working.

Because the fighter stopped applying it to the stone. And in the absence of any force, as it should be according to Newton, the stone began to move uniformly and in a straight line - strictly tangentially at the moment when the force ceased. Of course, adjusted for the effects of gravity, the resistance of the medium and the evil eye.

Ple... because the centrifugal force is missing.

Derivatives will kill the economy:(

TheXpert:

Huh :) then think about why the centripetal force has stopped working.

Ple... because the centrifugal force is gone.
That's what I'm talking about ;) ... OK, boring .....

tara:

Because the fighter stopped applying it to the stone. And in the absence of any force, as it should be according to Newton, the stone began to move uniformly and in a straight line - strictly tangentially at the moment when the force ceased. Of course, adjusted for the effects of gravity, the resistance of the medium and the evil eye.
If only a centripetal force is applied to the stone, why doesn't the stone move in the direction of the force application - towards the centre of rotation ... ;) .... however - tiresome, as I wrote above ....

VladislavVG:
If the fighter has only a centripetal force applied to the stone, ....
How do you measure a bogatyr's strength? - You multiply the mass by the acceleration.
Reason: