I'll buy a councilor - page 5

Since 2001. 5 mullions worth).

/Graph deleted as there are no statistics - Mathemat

AlexeyFX:

OK, let me ask it another way. Why would anyone want to sell 1 copy of a good EA?

For no reason at all. And why not sell? Is there a profitable trading strategy that does not require constant modification? The concept of a profitable EA is relative. Profitable over what period? Per hour, per session, per day, per non-dividend, per month, per quarter, per year, per two, per ... ? Profitable where? On paper, on the demo, in the tester, on the real account? If on a real account, for what period was this check performed? Was this a "clean" check, or were any adjustments made during the EA operation? If there have been corrections, what is the effective period of the version being sold? And how to prove that the result of the real-time mode is the result of the sold version of the EA? No author of a "profitable" Expert Advisor will ever give an answer to these questions. And if there is no answer to these questions, then why not sell?

But no one will sell the "idea" or the "direction of the search", or will not tell you all the key points of the sale. But an EA in the form of the latest modified version of an "idea that works" is not a problem to sell.

khorosh:

Since 2001. 5 mullions worth).

/Graph deleted as there are no statistics - Mathemat

What is the reason for such selectivity and special attention to my humble person? Then be consistent and delete here, here, here, here, here and many others . Or work on the principle of the master? I posted the chart as a joke and it would have looked too serious with the report.

khorosh: here,

The part that's responsible for the actual Ilan doesn't shine at all. Everything else is manual. So you can keep the graph, it's not misleading.

It's just a plum, it can't fool anyone. I only remove beautiful charts with a clear upward balance trend!

Yep, thank you very much for that! The pictures have already been deleted.

Yuri, you have no idea how much you've helped me. I just physically do not have time to scan all of the branches, as sometimes I have to sleep and do things. And yet, I confess to some branches, I just do not look, or look there rarely.

By the way, you don't think I love you so much, sir. You're not the only one who suffers from my cruelty and arrogance.

I posted the chart as a joke and it would have looked too serious with the report.

I guess you're right there, I took it down purely mechanically. Well then restore it or something....

abolk:

No reason. And why not sell? Is there a profitable trading strategy that doesn't require modification permanently?

There is. But very expensive.

paukas:
Write to the EU. 20% would be salvation for them ))
20% will not save them anymore. Greek bonds are being floated at 639% yield and the EU is huddling together for the commonwealth. So the docent will have to refine his advisor to save the Greeks from slavery.

paukas:
There is. But very expensive.

You, of all people, know and understand that one man's floor is another man's ceiling... - it's to the question of "very expensive"... :-)

Can you share the secret... not the price, but the principle...

abolk:

Is there a profitable trading strategy that doesn't require modification permanently?

Theoretically, there should be. It's even almost proven that there is. Otherwise I wouldn't be here a long time ago.

Abolk:

The notion of "profitable Expert Advisor" is relative. Profitable over what period? Per hour, per session, per day, per non-dividend, per month, per quarter, per year, per two, per ... ? Profitable where? On paper, on the demo, in the tester, on the real account? If on a real account, for what period was this check performed? Was this a "clean" check, or were any adjustments made during the EA operation? If there have been corrections, what is the effective period of the version being sold? And how to prove that the result of the real-time mode is the result of the sold version of the EA? No author of a "profitable" Expert Advisor will ever give an answer to these questions. And if there is no answer to these questions, then why not sell?

The afftar wanted a good councillor. The word 'good' can be understood in different ways. I understand it the way most normal people understand it. Not a little better than a pile of crap, but a quality one that can be used for its intended purpose without being spit on.

I, for example, will never use a trading system if it:

-works only on certain instruments

-It works only on certain timeframes

-It works only in certain conditions (trend, flat, news...)

-only works on specific timeframes

-has a ratio of profit/loss trades close to 1

-has close to 1 ratio of profit and loss per 1 trade

-Requires the use of a tester to confirm its performance.

I do not seem to forget anything. So, if the system does not have any of these signs of suckiness, it MAY be good. Otherwise it is not good and you can safely sell it. Although it's still not clear why...

AlexeyFX:

I, for example, will never use a trading system if it

1) it works only on certain instruments

2 - Works only on certain timeframes

3 - Works only in certain conditions (trend, flat, news ...)

4 - Works only on specific timeframes

5-It is close to 1 ratio of profitable and losing trades.

6-has a ratio of profit and loss per 1 trade close to 1

7-requires the use of a tester to confirm its performance.

I do not seem to forget anything. So, if the system does not have any of these signs of suckiness, it MAY be good. Otherwise it is not good and you can safely sell it. It's still not clear why though...

An unclear set of requirements:

1. At a minimum, each instrument has a different spread and different volatility. That is why trading systems that have requirements for instruments and limit the set of instruments is normal

2. At a minimum, the smaller the timeframe - the more noise - there is short term trading, there is long term. So timeframe limitation is natural.

3. there are trend strategies, and there are flat strategies. And fencing by trend and by flat is normal. The main thing that the trading system distinguishes between trend and flat to the necessary extent.

4. At least every trading session is different in its activity and volatility. Therefore the choice of time interval is normal.

5. Even if the ratio of profitable to unprofitable is 1 to 1, it does not indicate that the strategy is unprofitable.

6. There are strategies that focus on earning from spread returns.

7. The prohibition on using a tester to assess the suitability of a strategy for use and to identify its bottlenecks is not clear to me.

abolk:

That's right... If it were not for one BUT... Comrade says about a REAL multi (-timescale, -instrumental) GRAAL , which ONLY for real money can chop dough ... :-)

On the other hand, neither in the "Cool Peppers", nor in "Peasants" - he was not seen ... :-) so... Nothing to talk about, it's called Lyricism... :-)

All "Tales from the Vienna Woods and the Secrets of the Court of Madrid! A mystery covered in darkness :-) in a dream... :-)

Reason: