Adviser to the whole world - page 24

sllawa3:
There is a saying : money always was and always will be ! .... but it is never there !

All right. Not everyone has it.

new-rena:

Pips writing - the same will happen. Pyramid is something new to me.
the most profitable but also the most difficult strategy... requires very precise entries...

there is a strategy to trade once a week ... but with megalot ... in the last seconds of the session ...

we make 2 accounts and open 2 opposite positions with megalot ...1 on each ...when gapping at the start of the trade one account goes into stopout and the other repeatedly in profit overlaps the loss of the first

sllawa3:
the most profitable but also the most difficult strategy... requires very precise inputs...

Yes, but that's an opinion I had yesterday. Now I have a new challenge. With the pips for now it's clear. I need tougher trades - this seems to me to be the most difficult task. I'm off.... But the topic is not over....

sllawa3:

there is a strategy to trade once a week ... but with megalot ... in the last seconds of the session ...

we make 2 accounts and open 2 opposite positions with megalot ...1 on each ...when gapping at the start of the trade one account goes into stopout and the other repeatedly in profit overlaps the loss of the first

Well, that's not exactly clear to me.

new-rena:

Well, it certainly doesn't make sense to me.

a megalot is a lot tens or even hundreds of times your collateral capacity

opens where locking margin = 0 by alternately opening an order and locking it, and then removing orders in the same direction... ( there are just special scripts )

i.e. with 10 quid, you can open a 1,000-lot position... but at the slightest move in the wrong direction there's a stop out...

Shy attempts to point out the impropriety of testing seem to have been ignored.

Well, there's one more lost soul on the forecourt. And they'll never thank me for my good advice to go away.

If he and Slava get together here...

sllawa3:
i.e. with 10 quid you can open a 1000 lot position in principle... but at the slightest movement in the wrong direction there will be a stop out...

2 sllawa3:
90% of this is just a lot of flub...

Brrrr...

Don't stop a man from enjoying life, we all have epiphanies and periods when things work out "from" and "to". Why are you "earthing" him - you'd better do something useful,

you could really advise him... As it is, it's nothing but: solid "Tales of the Vienna Woods ..." and "Secrets of the Court of Madrid ...", solid FLOOD and nothing but ...

sllawa3:
i.e. with 10 quid, you can open a 1,000-lot position... but at the slightest move in the wrong direction there's a stop out...
Don't talk nonsense.
Reason: