I'll buy a councilor - page 6

Bicus:

He writes openly: "The profitability graph (hypothetical history tests) in pips per contract without reinvestment,from 1.1.2008 to the present day. "

I.e. these charts are not from real, but from tests. No one is interested except suckers.

I will never believe that anyone would sell a chicken that lays golden eggs.

Um... Read more carefully, in later posts as well - there's real and all sorts of stuff in there. :)

Roman.:
Got it. Thanks. I haven't checked in in a while.

abolk:

1. Got it. Thanks.

2. It's been a while since I stopped by.

1. Yeah, you're welcome... :-) You're welcome... :-)

2. Yeah... Somehow disconnected from the realities of steel... :-)

abolk:

2. At a minimum, the smaller the timeframe - the more noise - there is short-term trading, there is long-term trading. So the timeframe limitation is natural.

It's not the noise but rather the spread, which becomes large compared to the height of the candles (volatility). Small timeframes are more suitable for flat pipsing. Medium for scalping. And large for long-term strategies, most often for trend strategies. Since it is almost unrealistic to adapt one and the same EA for scalping, for scalping and for long-term strategies, and it is easier to create separate EAs for them, then it does not make sense to create a universal EA for all instances.

Reshetov:
...a one-size-fits-all advisor for all occasions hardly makes sense.
That's what I'm talking about, so I wrote out the answer, but as I understood "in vain".

Roman.:

You, of all people, know and understand that one man's floor is another man's ceiling... - it's to the question of "very expensive"... :-)

Can you share the secret...? Not the price but the principle...

The entry from the pullback to the continuation of the movement. know where to measure the movement from, where the pullback comes from and how long to wait if anything happens.

paukas:
Entry from a pullback to a continuation of the movement. know where to measure the movement from, where the pullback comes from and how long to wait if anything happens.
Does the "recipe" always work? Or do stops sometimes work?

Svinotavr:
Does the "prescription" always work? Or do the stops work sometimes?
Stops always work, takeovers never do.

According to my observations, the market lately has lost all sense of proportion, i.e. both moves and pullbacks can start and end at any moment, as if from a torch.

OnGoing:
According to my observations, lately the market has lost all sense of proportion, i.e. movements and pullbacks can start and end at any moment, as if from a torch.
You just need to know where the torch is and then you won't have any problems.
Reason: