I'll buy a councilor - page 8

Reshetov:

Yuri, don't 'take the context out'. I was talking about price action after a pullback. What Vladimir meant, I don't understand a damn thing, he's like a spy, he writes very little :)

I'll sell it for a thousand. And also an option at 98%. But the profit is split.

Is that okay? I don't think so. Fuck it.
Any other suggestions?

Svinotavr:

Yuri, don't 'take the context out'. I was talking about price action after a pullback. What Vladimir meant, I don't understand a damn thing, he's like a spy, he writes very little :)

Once again, for the especially gifted with the full context:

Svinotavr:

I don't understand you Vladimir. The price retraced, the limit triggered, in most cases the price reaches the peak of the trend, but in a small number of cases it does not. This is how I myself have been working. I know very well how it works with fixed TP and SL. But, what else do we need in limiters? Can you elaborate on that?

Now dig into the nonsense you have expressed again and explain: how can the price not reach the peak?

What are we selling, not the motherland?

Dimitri, he's right and you haven't thought it through. But, you're not being rude and he's snapping...

Reshetov:

The question was not for you.

tara:
No big deal, I was warned :)

Svinotavr:
The question was not for you.
Don't twist it. I asked you the question.

Children always think they are right - that's their psychology)

Don't hurt my child)

jelizavettka:

Children always think they are right - that's their psychology)

Don't hurt my child)

Okay, let's leave the kid alone. If he doesn't want to answer, don't.

Reshetov:

All right, let's leave the child alone. If he doesn't want to answer, don't.

In fact, everything is clear from the context. The schoolboy was talking about actions after a pullback, i.e. the price has rolled back from the peak and then in most cases it will come back. But it's all about the definition of a pullback, what counts as a pullback and what doesn't.
Reason: