I'll buy a councilor - page 3

I'll use it to go fishing.)

storm:

You have a Lada, you buy yourself a gelding, what will you do with the Lada?

The standard divorced point of view of those trying to sell.

TheXpert:
I'll use it to go fishing.)

When I'm tired of riding mermaids in a merino :)

storm:

You have a Lada, you buy yourself a gelding, what will you do with the Lada?

So here's buying Adviceink, which is not an advisor, but advice from a corporation ))))

Well - is there an advice - who earned it or so, pampering or hobby? What advice will be from the corporation of forum members?

Trololo:

The standard divorced point of view of those trying to sell.

I'm not selling, and I'm not trying to put a bow on the right place. The man asked, I answered. I don't care.

new-rena, we don't have enough advice ourselves

storm:

Have you got a Lada, you bought yourself a gelding, what will you do with the Lada?

I want to sell it as scrap metal. I don't want to create a garbage dump in the garage or pollute the environment, and I don't want to have buyers blowing my brains out for a penny.

Azzx:

There are different options, oddly enough. Here, for example:

http://pratrader.livejournal.com/203351.html

The man thought and thought and thought and came up with it.

To be honest, I don't quite understand his reasoning, though.

Maybe because the system is only aimed at Russian markets and could potentially have good liquidity problems? I don't get it.

I couldn't find an answer to the question "why a working system is being sold" there.

But I found this:

Guarantees? I have been developing systems and system trading since 2001, wrote several articles on this subject and a book on searching and optimizing algorithms, bringing them to the stage of a working system.But the exchange is the exchange, and no one can provide any guarantee of performance of this or that method.

Read no further.

AlexeyFX:

I want to sell it as scrap metal. I don't want to create a garbage dump in the garage or pollute the environment, and I don't want to have buyers blowing my brains out for pennies.

The answer to the question "why sell a working system" I did not find there.

Found this:

Guarantee? I have been developing systems and system trading since 2001, wrote several articles on this topic and a book on searching and optimizing algorithms and bringing them to the stage of a working system.But the exchange is the exchange, and no one can provide any guarantee of performance of this or that method.

Read no further.

More accurately, even what I highlighted))

http://pratrader.livejournal.com/203351.html

almost a year of real trading.

A cat in a poke for 10K. If the author was already a successful trader - he would have converted it into money long ago, with those real charts.

Something is not right here.

A good vet psychiatrist is urgently needed, now the swineherd will be buying counsellors from himself.
Reason: