"Reliable and constant forex profits"- That's what the authors of the system claim. - page 3

We choose the leverage so that when the price goes up to 2000 points, our deposit will be either lost somewhere, or doubled somewhere. <br/ translate="no">for example if the deposit is $1000, then the leverage is 1/5

This is where we made a mistake. If our accounts are in different currencies, then our pips will be different. And if for a dollar deposit, this value will be constant (10 quid per lot), then for accounts in other currencies pip value will be floating, in accordance with the current exchange rate. This means that it is impossible to calculate in advance how many points your deposit in euros will be lost. Therefore you should constantly adjust your position volume as the market changes. For example, the EURUSD exchange rate decreased, it means that the value of a EUR tick has increased. But the amount of Euro in the account remains the same. It means that loss of the EUR account will occur in a smaller number of points. Therefore, we will have to close a part of the position in this account.

So, what do you end up with? You basically trade after the train. The rate went up - you are increasing the position, and going down - you are decreasing it. If the market will show a trend - no problem. But if it is flat, you will lose a lot of money on these movements, buying on the highs and selling on the lows.

Meat: This is where the mistake lies. If the account currencies are different, then the point values will be different.
There is no problem here. Open a position and close it after six months. Profit/loss is calculated without problems using the well-known formula, through the difference in rates.

My understanding is that this 15% is taken when we convert dollars (if the dollar has risen) back into roubles. That is, this system calculates the difference between the rouble and the currency which will increase.

Please explain in more detail if I am wrong.

Mathemat:
There is no problem here. Open a position and close it after six months. Profit/loss is calculated without problems by the well-known formula, through the difference in rates.

You mean the cost of the tick will be fixed? I see, I guess I somehow didn't pay attention to it... But then it turns out to be a gap in the DC calculation system (if there is no rollover), which allows earning guaranteed with almost no risk. The banks have rollovers every night, and respectively each new position is calculated with changed tick value. That is why it will not work there :)

There is no guaranteed earnings here. The problems begin when the result is converted into roubles.

Mathemat:
There is no guaranteed profit here. The problems start when the result is converted into rubles.

Well, no one is stopping you from taking USDRUB pair instead of EURUSD, and correspondingly dollar and ruble deposits;) Or better yet, take a closed system of 3-4 pairs and deposits in respective currencies... The essence is the same.

The general rule is that the profit is guaranteed, but not market-based.)

A useful branch. Reminds me of this: Tale

Meat:

Well, no one is stopping you from taking USDRUB pair instead of EURUSD, and correspondingly dollar and ruble deposits;) Or better yet, take a closed system of 3-4 pairs and deposits in respective currencies... The essence is the same.

In general, the income is guaranteed, but it is not market-based.)

What is non-market, I do not understand.

Just do the math. Start with the currency in which the trader buys his bread, and end with it. It will all come down to its purchasing power in the trader's home country.

Andrey87:

My understanding is that this 15% is taken when we convert dollars (if the dollar has risen) back into roubles. That is, this system calculates the difference between the rouble and the currency which will increase.

Please explain in more detail if I am wrong.

Let's say we have 1000 euros and 1000 quid (that's how we keep our savings). Let's also assume that EUR/USD=1. On a dollar account, we open a Sell position (i.e. dollar rises), while on a euro account we open a Buy position (euro rises). If the dollar rises and our dollar account doubles, then the euro account is sold out. Then we will have 2000 dollars, but at that time EUR/USD will not equal 1, but will be 0.9. Then we buy 1110 EUR for 1000 dollars and we will have 1000 dollars + 1110 EUR. It turns out that we have won 110 euros.

david2: So we won 110 euros.
Here we go. OK, sort it out here, but don't swear.
Reason: