"Reliable and constant forex profits"- That's what the authors of the system claim. - page 6

Mathemat:
With an initial deposit of $200K, that's pretty good.
Where do you get it? At a 30% yield. If you already have them, there must have been more somewhere.

Tantrik:
.... There won't be anything there at all - there will be no trading from where to profit with 300% annual leverage. .....
That's the point - we sit and the money goes ;))

paukas:
That's the beauty of it - we sit and the money goes ;)))
Here is a more real example on the Aussie for 3-4 months (I do not know exactly - closed) one lot gave $ 1000 swaps, and a lot to open 1k enough (demo account)

paukas:
That's the beauty of it - we sit and the money goes ;)))
It depends on where.

EURUSD = 1.5000, sell 1 lot on the euro_account:

margin: 1000 EUR

euro account
dollar account

Bid price: 1.4998

sold 1 lot EURUSD = margin: EUR 1000

Ask price: 1.3000

close position, i.e. buy 1 lot EURUSD = margin 1000 EUR

Ask price: 1.5000

bought 1 lot EURUSD = margin: 1500 USD

Bid price: 1.2998

close position, i.e. sell 1 lot EURUSD = margin 1300 USD

profit: 2000 pips
Loss: -2000 bps and - 200 USD margin

This is not a reliable TS, it's super risky, because when you open a position in the right direction and in the right currency of the deposit you can have "~ double" profit, and if you didn't open it correctly, you will have "~ double" loss

Igor, see my P.S., I finished it there.

Margin is not refundable or refundable! It is only taken into account when withdrawing funds from the account, i.e. it is conditionally blocked. But it does not affect the current equity in any way. See the profit formula I wrote. That's it, there are no other variables there.

Mathemat:

Igor, see my P.S., I finished it there.

Margin is not refundable or refundable! It is only taken into account when withdrawing funds from the account, i.e. it is conditionally blocked. But it does not affect the current equity in any way.

Yes, it does not affect the equity, and when you close the position, you will get your margin back at the current rate. Not long ago, a man convinced me that he had money stolen from a loc on a ruble account, so we estimated where the money might have gone - it turned out that the floating margin in the loc was causing the balance to decrease after a few days, but the loc was not closed.

You don't get it back because you didn't take it at all! It remains in the account, but it does not affect equity.

If it does not affect equity, it cannot be a source of profit/loss.

paukas, where are you? Do something to make another person stop seeing non-existent hidden factors!

Alexei - don't tear yourself up, Igor's in the lok and he's got some walruses swimming there )

Mathemat:

You don't get it back because you didn't take it at all! It remains in the account, but it doesn't affect equity.

I found the topic, where Rosh drew it up https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/102676

Let's start with the last ones.

MODE_MARGINHEDGED - shows the margin calculation coefficient for hedged positions. In other words - for positions in the lock.
For example, at the moment the margin for 1 lot for EURUSD (rate 1.3000) is 1000 EUR or $ 1300 ( currency of the deposit [base currency] - U.S. dollars). Our deposit is equal to $10'000. We open a Buy 1.0 lot at 1.3000.
The balance is still $10'000, margin [AccountMargin] is $1300, Equity[AccountEquity] is $9'970 (spread is 3 points [Point], so loss[AccountProfit] = 3 Point x $10 [MarketInfo( Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)]).
Size of free funds[AccountFreeMargin] equals Equity - Margin.

Let MODE_MARGINHEDGED be 0.4 . This means that for positions opened in reciprocal directions (overlapped) the 0.4 coefficient is applied to calculate the margin for fully overlapped positions. That means that the margin value for EURUSD for an overlapped (hedged) position is not 1000 EUR but 0.4 * 1000 EUR = 400 EUR. If we open another EURUSD position to sell with 1.0 lot, the margin value will now be
400 EUR for the BUY position (EURUSD 1.0 lot at 1.3000) or 0.4*$1300 plus 400 EUR for the SELL position (EURUSD 1.0 lot at 1.2997) or 0.4*$1297.
Total: $1300 in the account, became 0.4*($1300 + $1297)= $1038.8
I have laid out a script to illustrate this phenomenon on the English forum - 'A couple of questions from BugReport

I partially agree with you, Alexey, nobody takes the margin, but as you see, they do steal in the market ))))))))))

Reason: