Do you trade with your country currency ?

I don't trade with my country currency because I did not find the currency in currencies trading list.

I believe that traders who trade their countries currencies will try to make it powerful against others currencies. If we loss our capital it is will influence the currencies, or what do you think ?

If you are trading currencies to make profit then you can choose the most volatile currency pairs. I don't trade my country currency. I prefer to trade major currency pairs.

Truly speaking - no. I prefer to trade with major currencies.

My country currency is also not much popular and due to this not listed in forex market. I trade both major and cross currency pairs.

Our currency is Rupee and is available for trading but the movement is so haphazard that it is very difficult to implement any technical analysis. moreover the spread is also high.

no i never trade with my countries currency but rather i prefer to deal on major currencies

I now pay more attention to the currency pair EURUSD because many traders must trade on the type of couple, it is enough to give a chance that the price movement there will be many traders who exercise control and supervision of the ups and downs of the position of the currency prices in the forex market .

Reason: