[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 191

jonni:

Reporter: You have lived 117 years, so tell me the secret of your youth.

Long-lived man:I never argue with anyone.

Journalist: It just can't be!

Long-lived man: You're absolutely right-it really can't be.

Eh, if my grandmother had lived a hundred years, she's 80 (((((

nikelodeon:

When I have such a combination, for some reason, we start to fall immediately. But you have to understand that any trend starts with a correction .... And then bang and a second shift: ))))))

What are your settings on the bettor volum? I don't match yours.

nikelodeon:

When I have such a combination, for some reason, we start to fall immediately. But you have to understand that any trend starts with a correction .... And then bang and a second shift: ))))))

We have a buying climax and the next bearish candlestick withhigher volume.

sergey620x:
What are your settings on the bettor volumetric. I don't match yours.

It's the odds that don't add up.

To be honest, I don't really understand them, but I have set the lowest parameter to 5. That is, the comparison is not at 20 bars, but at 5. So there is a lot of different coloured bars. It becomes more fun to trade.....

strangerr:

It's the quotes that don't add up.
I see. Thank you.

emotraid:

If only my grandmother had lived to be 80 (((((
God bless her. Good health, and her granddaughter won't miss her.) And she'll be there for her. Yeah?

I don't really know all that much about this turkey.... I feel it's full of signals, I only look at the strongest ones. Red and brown (I have black) bars combined with rainbow + fractal and level..... So far, so good enough. I don't have any desire to play with it to check the signals. But it looks good on the history. Volumes should be taken into account depending on whether the trend was up or down.....

nikelodeon:

We have reached the 9-digit time zone))) Another turn of Gann squared 9)))

1.2770 is the former resistance line, which is now support.
Reason: