[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 185

sergey620x:
Monthly budget execution report at 23:00 Moscow time. Shall we move?

So big (you've already written 103 posts) and you believe in fairy tales. All the news has long been accounted for........ It's likely to go up slowly and easily. Not much but long.....

Listen guys, let's trade in a unidirectional way, because of your selves we don't want to grow..... Otherwise everyone would buy, maybe we would go up faster. Otherwise, let us spread villages or take over baires. We need to get together and work together, maybe we will move in the right direction.....

I sold at 1.275 and 1.277 and 1.282 expecting 1.2650 and lower, now i see that all dealers are gone, only lazy and competent players are left,

hopefully by next week we will roll back at least to 1.275.......

nikelodeon:
Listen guys, let's trade in a unidirectional way, because of your selves we don't want to grow..... Otherwise everyone would buy, maybe we would go up faster. Otherwise, let us spread villages or take over baires. We need to get together and work together, maybe we will move in the right direction.....
Why are you taking the bai? You see that most people are taking the bai, so go ahead)))

Sell seems a bit early to enter. And there hasn't been a deaver yet either.

May I say something, the price is on the upper border of the daily channel, in which it has been since the beginning of November, hopefully it will jump and go down, it has already been done 3 times

Vlad72:
so why did you come to the bay, you can see that most people are settling in and you go ahead))))

no bro, i've had enough of these horny, cheeky-looking guys..... i've been through a lot today..... You could say I went from king to slave, then back to king again. I ended up stopping at a jack of all trades..... I'm going to be quietly rocking out.... I just found this interesting thing with the volume indices and my level inductor, so it says buy. Although I'm on the minutes, I may settle if there is a signal .....

nikelodeon:

So big (you've already written 103 posts) and you believe in fairy tales. All the news has long been accounted for........ It's more likely to go up slowly and easily. Not much, but it'll take a long time.....
Well, you wrote 1460. So I still have a long way to go)))

nikelodeon:

Get in the anus!!! Now!!!

solar:

to the anals !!! urgently !!!

Clenching my fists in the hope that it hits.......
Reason: