[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 187

emotraid:
I'll buy or sell in 20 minutes))) but I guess I'll have to. let my gut tell me ))))

Sweetie, what part of the country do you live in? It's a lot of time for us to be together????? And why you come home so late, I'd like to know. ??????

nikelodeon:
There you go, and you tell me to settle..... how can I settle when it's going up like this..... And the article correctly said that there is no bearish zero (although I do not know what it is and this is the first time I heard it). But the market is like that........ where the hell is the smoke, I think so....

I'll tell you why tomorrow, you won't believe me today anyway)))

Well, why..... I think I'll believe it. Tell me..... tell me.......

nikelodeon:

Sunny, what part of our country do you live in???? Our times are so much the same????? And why you come home so late, I'd like to know. ??????

i live in almaty, i'm late because kind sirs gave me a job )))

A bearish zero is a bearish candle coinciding with the green bar of the iRainbow indicator )))) A sign of a reversal or continuation of an upward move ))))

emotraid:

I live in almaty, and it's late because the good people gave me a job )))

no.... it's far away from me.....

artikul:
A bearish zero is a bearish candle coinciding with the green bar of the iRainbow indicator )))) A sign of a reversal or continuation of an upward move ))))

So how do you tell the difference?

artikul:

I use this indicator in a slightly different angle..... I do not know all the details of its work, but I noticed that a very good move up gets when the rainbow is hot and bntnr volum is also red. The continuation of the trend is guaranteed.... But not always. On the minutes it works as well as on other frames.... I've added levels here, it's a fairy tale, but I've been worried about it today..... I've had enough, now I'm going to work on a smaller one.....

artikul:

i.e. like seven hours ago ?))) but it does not lie ?

I want to answer all questions at once))) I'm thinking about it too))). I'm thinking about it too ))))
Reason: