[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 463

odiseif:
What is the difference? Ah yes ..... stop loss and take profit )) .There is no difference, if you were wrong on the m1 5 points to enter, you make a mistake on the n1 about 45 points to enter, and on the d1 you make a mistake of 300 points, or you think the Chinese candles on the m1 and m5 are fake, but the candles on the n1 and d1 are like the Japan original?

I usually work on D1, so I made a mistake with my entry (I meant my sell at 1.2693), and I still hold it. I am still confident that I will close with a profit.

Another volume traded, but only in minus, BUT less than the previous time. OK, keep watching :)))))

MobileMan:
I put TP at 1.3150, but in general I would have closed at 1.31
all of them or just the bai...

MobileMan:

I usually work on D1, so I made a mistake with my entry (I meant my sell at 1.2693), and I still hold it. I am still confident that I will close it on the plus side

You will close it, everybody is looking down on the majors.

odiseif:
What is the difference? Ah yes ..... stop loss and take profit )) .There is no difference, if you were wrong on the m1 for 5 points with an entry, you make a mistake on the n1 about 45 points with an entry, and on the d1 you make a mistake of 300 points, or you think the Chinese candles on the m1 and m5 are fake, but the candles on the n1 and d1 are the original Japanese candles ... shit, they are the same here and there .

No, not the same. All that Chinese stuff on the market works better on higher frames. It's just a generalization. Ideally, we'd define on the hour, and enter on the 5 minutes. But for me one hour is better. I will try to make fewer flips. I'll trade from levels. In this strategy, the main thing is to make fewer flips, or somehow win back..... I have to check one idea by the way....

lotos7:
You'll close everything or only buy...

just the buys.

As for the drawdown, when I close the points, my deposit will grow by 3 times, so the drawdown will be negligible - I will definitely be able to withstand 500 points upwards. And no one cancelled the lots. I have only used them to remedy the situation. I just have great experience with them.

That's it, alles, I'm smoking, no more)))

strangerr:

What are you, closed?!

MobileMan:

just the buys.

As for the drawdown, when I close the points, my deposit will grow by 3 times, so the drawdown will be negligible - I will definitely be able to withstand 500 points upwards. And no one cancelled the lots. I have only used them to remedy the situation. I just have a lot of experience with them

strangerr:

Why didn't you close the one underneath? Or is it a fake for the beauty of the picture)))
Reason: