A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 24

The answer to the main question is: yes, you can make money on Forex. The rest of the story was just a bunch of blather by a few people who got attached to the thread.

Well, shall we tear down the branch, C-4? Your answer will be registered as a certificate of "old-timer" - in case there will be claims.

Mathemat:

The answer to the main question is: yes, it is possible to make money on the Fora. Everything that came next was just the flubbery of a few people who got attached to the thread.

Shall we tear it down, C-4? Your answer will be registered as a certificate of "old-timer" - in case there will be claims.

))

Vasiliy Sokolov & Sanyoook, thank you, for your objective and serious approach in your answers.

Mathemat:

The answer to the main question is: yes, you can make money on Forex. The rest of the story is just a bunch of blather by a few people who have joined the thread.

Shall we tear down the thread, C-4? Your response will be recorded as evidence of "old-timer" - in case there will be complaints.

You can leave the first original post and delete everything else. And after that, ban the flooders.

"Я увидел противника и это был я сам" 

Я долго строил свою торговую карьеру. 
Я начал просто следовать трендам на акциях, придерживаясь твердых правил управления капиталом. И что? Я сделал деньги. 
Затем я стал искать Священный Грааль. ...

Марк Крисп (цитата)

A professional's opinion on how to make money in the market.

chief2000:

You can leave the first original post and delete everything else. And after that, ban the floodbugs.

You can, but you will have to delete all 240 remaining posts manually, and no one to do it will not.

Let's give this thread one last chance to rehabilitate itself. If further posts (3-4 are enough) continue to be destructive, I suggest this thread be taken down immediately.

chief2000: You can leave the first original post and delete everything else. And after that, ban the floodbugs.

This is the tricky part: you have to delete all the posts one by one. It's much easier to ask one of the admins to do it, and he'll delete the whole thread with one or two mouse clicks.

Let's give the stated thread one last chance to rehabilitate itself. If further posts (3-4 is enough) continue to be destructive, I suggest this thread be taken down immediately.

OK, I agree.

chief2000:

A professional's opinion on how to make money in the market.

This is an opinion on stocks and the topiary has doubts about forex.

paukas:
This is an opinion on stocks and the topstarter has doubts about forex.

Mark Crisp stressed in his article that he does not trade intraday - only daily and above (this is his opinion, I am just recounting what I have read). There are good trends in forex, but you have to be patient to open trades at the points with the highest probability of trend development or continuation.

In this respect it is better to trade American stocks because of the huge choice, but not everyone has a sufficient amount.

5drakon:
The account number and broker deleted here is one of the investor accounts I earn and live very well from it if necessary I will throw away for a year or two how much you need so I suggest to take down the thread all that was necessary here agree ))))

It's a piper. I have deleted the account number and the broker, so I suggest to take down all the accounts.

The question is how to order the brokers and their clients in the first place and how to react to it in real time.

Mathemat:

It's a piper. But if this is what you are living from - fine, you have chosen the right brokerage company.

But it would have been better to keep the basement stats - more convincing.

Alexey, many brokerage companies allow pips, I would like to have at least some pips) I'm tired of losing....
Reason: