[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 78

The other one went down :(

And that's the way it works. Except, for example, before the weekend, what do I do about the floating loss? I understand there is always one...

No, not always, when the flat corridor is not large there is a chance that all positions will be closed. It's a different matter when there's a large set of open positions and you have to move them to the weekend..... And so.... You can cover everything with minus, if funds exceed the initial depo.... If it doesn't exceed it, then leave it and that's it. what can you do....

oshalex:
And that's the way it works. Except, for example, before the weekend, what do I do about the floating loss? I understand - it is always there...

Insert in my Expert Advisor a prohibition on opening new trades, allowing only lossless output ))))

extern bool NewTrade = false; // New trade
extern bool AddUse = true; // Breakeven

TEXX:

Insert a ban on opening new trades in the EA, allowing only lossless withdrawal ))))
How to do it?

nikelodeon:
No, not always, when the flat corridor is not large there is a chance that all positions will be closed. It's a different matter when you have a large set of open positions and you have to move them to the weekend..... And so.... You can cover everything with minus, if funds exceed the initial depo.... If it doesn't exceed it, then leave it and that's it. what can you do....
I'm thinking the same thing for now...

oshalex:
How do I do this?

insert in the block to open new trades

It's easier then to just switch them off. But then a problem arises. The point is that then it will not be able to open trades, which theoretically lead the whole set of trades to profit. Therefore, profit modification will not be performed. And if the rate goes far away from you, then the loss is guaranteed.... It's easier to trade till the end of the week, and on the last hour before the trading stops, cover everything with script and that's it. If the week was successful, funds will be higher than at the beginning of the week. But the peace of mind at the weekend.

nikelodeon:
It's easier then to just switch them off. But then a problem arises. The point is that then it will not be able to open trades, which theoretically lead the whole set of trades to profit. Therefore, profit modification will not be performed. And if the rate goes far away from you, then the loss is guaranteed.... It's easier to trade till the end of the week, and on the last hour before the trading stops, cover everything with script and that's it. If the week was successful, funds will be higher than at the beginning of the week. But the peace of mind at the weekend.

The fact is that it's exactly the one that opens trades that take you to no profit !

TEXX:

insert in the block for opening new trades
I am not a programmer. I am a user. I only know where to tick the boxes and change the parameters. I do not go into the program. But thank you, Sergei.
Reason: