[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 79

nikelodeon:
It's easier then to just switch them off. But then a problem arises. The point is that then it will not be able to open trades, which theoretically lead the whole set of trades to profit. Therefore, profit modification will not take place. And if the rate goes far away from you, then the loss is guaranteed.... It's easier to trade to the end, and on the last hour before the trading stops, cover all with script and that's it. If the week was successful, funds will be higher than at the beginning of the week. But the peace of mind at the weekend.
I agree. And, in general, you can leave the trades. They'll take a swap, though. Fuck it. We will look at the situation!

oshalex:
I am not a programmer. I am a user. I only know where to tick the boxes and change the parameters. And I don't get into the program. But thanks anyway, Sergei.

I'm not very good at it either, so I'm only good at three...

It's a swap charge for every 24 hours, actually. This has nothing to do with weekends....

nikelodeon:
It's a swap charge for every 24 hours, actually. This has nothing to do with weekends....
Yes? I didn't know that.

Come to think of it, I decided to try out the ALL scripts. Put them on the hotkeys and pressed them:) Now everything is even! Except my margins have gone down:)

What are the ALL scripts? For closing positions?

nikelodeon:
What are the ALL scripts? For closing positions?
But man!

5200 on the balance sheet.

TEXX:

You can bet on real, you are responsible for the consequences, there will be requotes.

If you need a description of the parameters and the principle of opening trades I will write later...

What are requotes, Sergei?

oshalex:
What are requotes, Sergei?

Re-quote server.... If a request to open a trade is sent and the price has changed, you need to resend the request.....
Reason: