[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 83

vladds:

I added the last 4 files on the first page, it is adjusted to my settings!
Got it, can I use the demo or the real one?

vladds:

roubles???? seems to be in your dollar!
micro-RUR account... I don't understand anything then...

VoronM:
the micro-RUR account... I don't understand anything at all then...

I just don't have a micro RUR!!!

When you read topics like this, you realise that the crisis of ideas is not a fiction.

And when you see that the topic grows by 40 pages a day, you understand that this is the peak of this crisis.

Someone is right: in the near future there will be only martingale, griders and other consequences of failed lobotomy.

OnGoing:

I am testing on a broker with zero tray margin, open a thousand positions as long as the drawdown allows - margin is taken only for skewed positions)

awesome!!! 0!!!

Diamant:

When you read topics like this, you realise that the crisis of ideas is not a fiction.

And when you see that the topic grows by 40 pages a day, you understand that this is the peak of this crisis.

Someone is right: in the near future there will be only martingale, griders and other consequences of unsuccessful lobotomy.

Don't get your head in the game. Nobody knows the future!

vladds:

cool!!! Walrus 0!!!
Yeah) You've got to be careful though. Get too much and cover one side at a time - wait for Nikolai)

oshalex:
Keep your head down. Nobody knows the future!
Thank you for your advice. It's so important to me. :)

Diamant:

Someone is right: in the near future there will be only martingale, griders and other consequences of failed lobotomy.

That's either a compliment or a scolding!

OnGoing:
Yeah) But you have to be careful how you cover. If you get too much and cover one side at a time, wait for Nikolai.)

who is! )))))))))
Reason: