[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 749

Roman.:

Realising that this may already be off topic (as it's already time to bombard the maps from the reals...), but it looks like COSMOS to the lam... clean... :-) at the same volumes at startup and other settings... Demo... Real - too early to post yet...

My February "vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh", which you have laid out with your sets on the pound and euro M1 when trading 0.01 with 5k has milled only 10%. Maybe I don't get it ?

Do you also have someone working on top of what I did for this report ? I remember that you wrote about another version of Ilan and even laid out ... make it clear here to clarify. Please.

OnGoing:

It took a long time to run (lots of trades), even on an opener. Couldn't run the tester in one go, didn't have enough memory, so I stopped at the beginning of '11.

Slowdown, yes, the market has changed, it is clearly visible. And on other pairs the same trend. I'm bringing it up to date to remove this correlation.

Well, Ilan doesn't care about the market. The diagonal to the right upwards it should draw.

4x-online:
Well, the ellan does not care about the market. Diagonal to the right upwards, it should draw.

If it draws with needles, it does so, but if it draws with "know-how" (with a small drawdown), the market starts to influence it.

AHead:

1. My February "vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh" that you posted with your sets on the pound and euro M1 when trading 0.01 with 5k only made 10%. Maybe I do not understand it ?

2. Do you also have someone working on top of what I did for this report ? I remember that you wrote about another version of Ilan and even laid it out ... clarify here to clarify. Please.

1. This is fine... What's wrong with that??? With a total lack of drainage... Yeah. You don't get it.

2. See my posts and settings owls from here to page 556 - all already laid out by me more than once...

AHead:

...Maybe I don't get it?

Do you also have someone working on top of what I did for this report ?...

Yeah. You're not getting it. People have been working. Read the branch in full and you'll find it. All the settings and owls are in it.

P.S. It's not enough to chew it up and put mincemeat in your mouth... - swallow it yourself. You don't want to and don't have to... GOOD LUCK.

AHead:

Do you also have someone working on top of what I did for this report ?...

Haha... but I don't sell guys out - if anything, I can do PHOTOSHOP drawing aswell , apart from cross stitching...

The second demo, which is originally coming, is for those wondering...

OnGoing:

That's how it draws if it is with needles, but if it is with "know-how" (low drawdown), then the market starts to have an impact.

Well, do you have to load yourself with risks with "know-how"? You can't do it with a fixed lot?

4x-online:
So, with the "know-how" is it necessary to burden yourself with risks? You can't do it with a fixed lot?

In addition, there is essentially no risk here, the drawdown is strictly limited.

The know-how (one of them) is that the grid is cut in the course of movement and sort of crawls after the market.

OnGoing:

In addition, there is essentially no risk here, the drawdown is strictly limited.

The know-how (one of them) is that the grid is cut in the course of movement and sort of crawls after the market.

like dynamically... :-)

Reason: