Looking for patterns - page 148

Renat Akhtyamov:

and the fact that the average is just slightly off zero indicates that the time series is stationary and that there is a spread

So in the 4pc, the chart is not drawn with an Ask, it's drawn with a Bid.

Let's go to sleep.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been told that statistics are cool.

I'm trying, but it's a dynamic thing.

like stretching the levels, (unlikely, but unlikely)

it's not really a bad thing

and... I don't drink

here's a cooler screen

The number of up/down punches is the same, there really is something...

;)

Gee...did the word statistics come out of your mouth by accident or not?)
If you've shown the increments here it's useless. Many people have already fought over these increments.
Try to calculate the volatility by logarithm of increments, it will be something really useful and I'll shake your great paw.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Wow...did the word statistics come out of your mouth by accident or not?)
If you have shown the increments here, it is useless. Many people have already fought over these increments.
Alternatively, try to calculate volatility through logarithm of increments, then it will be something really useful and I'll shake your mighty hand))

come on

CU's working pretty good as it is.

I just automate the processing of different variants of events in the market

PS

volume increments, I already wrote about it above

logarithms just ruin everything

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

come on.

The TS is working pretty good as it is.

I just automate the processing of different variants of events in the market

PS

Volume increments, I already wrote about it above

logarithms just ruin everything

;)
What kind of TC? I've never seen anything work for you for a long time... Is there anywhere to look?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
What kind of TS? I don`t see anything that works for you for a long time... Is there anywhere to look?

Pair trading, nothing unusual.

What, you still haven't realised that I only opened the signals for myself to remotely watch the new TS work, and that I don't publish my working systems

Renat Akhtyamov:

Pair trading, nothing ordinary.

What, don't you still understand that I only opened the signals for myself to remotely watch how the new TS works, and that I don't publish my working systems

I would not do that either. But if you want to share your trading reports, you have to do it). I would not do that either.)

question who trades russian equities on the stock exchange?

Buy there SBERBANK, I recommend it!

Renat Akhtyamov:
Buy SBERBANK there, I advise you !

no I have another question how is it that mosbirzhi shares dropped in value in 2018 but the company made money and paid dividends ?

Yury Stukalov:

no I have another question how is it that mosbirzhi shares dropped in value in 2018 but the company made money and paid dividends ?

The share price may have fallen because more advanced competitors appeared, but that did not make the company bankrupt, it just made less money.
Reason: