[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 750

Roman.:

like dynamically... :-)

Nope, not like that)

OnGoing:
Nope, not like that.)
Yeah, I get it, Igor, just kidding... nothing more than... :-)

OnGoing:
Nope, not like that)

It's just nice when such erection movements are drawn with the same starting order volumes, external settings and amount of owls in the account... :-)

Turned the computer off for a while - after ... ... turn it back on ... and here you have a 1-2-3 PATTERN...

Roman.:
Yes, I see, Igor, just kidding... nothing more than... :-)
I see) I myself at first did not understand how what I had made works) But I keep turning it around, and so on and so forth, it's interesting).

OnGoing:
... But I'm always spinning Ilana, this and that, it's interesting.)
I wish... it's an unploughed field for the outdoors and everything else, IMHO ... why not... quite...

OnGoing:
... interesting)
I, in particular, was interested - just turn off naut (where owls are tested) for a while... (about switching to UPU - still pondering) and see what happens... :-)

Roman.:
I, in particular, was wondering - just turn off naut (where owls are tested) for a while... (about switching to UPU - still contemplating) and see what happens... :-)

Maybe a random pattern?) And if not, then once a day the switch should be turned off, to reduce the drawdown)

OnGoing:

In addition, there is essentially no risk here, the drawdown is strictly limited.

The know-how (one of them) is that the grid is cut in the course of movement and sort of crawls after the market.

I see. I thought it might be a trading pattern, as it is dependent on the market.

That's when the slippery slope comes up:

1) The drawdown, which is not that small, can be obtained immediately after the start of real trading.
2) It is possible to get a drawdown not immediately after starting to trade, but after a horizon has been drawn, like in 2012, and before that there was no growth.
3) The horizon may also be a gradual decline. At the end of the test period you can see that the curve has gone down slightly. This is why I asked for reports for each year, so that we can see what is what on a better scale.

4x-online:

I see. I thought it was some sort of pattern being traded, since there is a dependence on the market.

That's when the slippery slope comes up:

1) The drawdown, which is not that small, can be obtained immediately after the start of real trading.
2) Drawdown can be obtained not immediately after the start of trading, but after the horizon is drawn, like in 2012, and before it there was no growth.
3) The horizon may also be a gradual decline. At the end of the test period you can see that the curve has gone down slightly. This is why I asked for reports for each year, so that we can see what is what on a better scale.

The maximum drawdown is known, you can start with a slightly higher amount (taking that drawdown into account).

And about the horizon, yes, keep working).

And it's not a pattern that is being traded, but a pure illan, and without indicators.

OnGoing:

The maximum drawdown is known, you can start with a slightly higher amount (taking this drawdown into account).

And about the horizon, yes, keep working).

And it is not a pattern that is being traded, but a pure illan, and without indicators.

And no optimisation?
Reason: