[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 626

Reshetov:

This is all bullshit, i.e. how exactly the EA works. If it behaves stably on forwards, on demo and real, the results are almost identical, it means that it works fine.

The most interesting thing about this indicator is virtual money, i.e. the VirtualMoney parameter.

We take the Expert Advisor, run it through the forward tests and see what the deposit size and drawdown is. For example, our tests have shown that the initial deposit amount is $1000 and maximal drawdown is only $1000.

It means we have options to earn more with less investment:

1. We can set for example 8 Expert Advisors with such drawdown at different pairs on a deposit of $10000. The main thing is that their aggregate drawdown should not exceed the deposit size.

2. You can open the initial deposit equal to a little more than the drawdown, i.e. with the margin of safety just in case, and enter the rest of the deposit amount needed for forward testing in the VirtualMoney parameter, then the Expert Advisor will trade and calculate the lot size the same way it did with the real $10000. I.e., for money management and risk management, there is no need to open a big deposit and transfer to it large amounts, because a considerable part of money will not be used at low drawdowns anyway, and therefore it can be invested in something else.

no dp can withstand the drawdown my dear friend when using as many as eight advisors=) it's been tested already=) two or three are possible

xdekkerx:

my dear friend, not a single dp can withstand the drawdown when using as many as eight advisors=) it has been tested already=) two or three are possible
And how did you check? What were the deal volumes? And what was the maximum percentage of deposit load? :)

OnGoing:
Dak on my mahanky also works) So, for fun)

How much is a mini for you? I have Ilan up to 500 bucks a pop - I have no doubts, but beyond that I don't know

By the way, I see a very global U-turn from the core of the topic - the two Advisors on the first page =) how it all ended - no one says =) but I'm little by little test them - in principle, at the end of trading if you close the deal manually (even losing) - you stay in the plus

By the way, I see a very global U-turn from the core of the topic - the two Advisors on the first page =) how it all ended - no one says =) but I'm little by little test them - in principle, at the end of trading if you close the deal manually (even losing) - you stay in the plus

new-rena:
Kostya, why not limit reinvestment to the code? A lot of people have already written on this topic, saying that you can still make money from a few attempts. If you set a percentage of the deposit on which you are trading at the beginning of the program code, you're welcome to do so. If we come to zero and lost profit, we will close all trades and start a new one. At least we will not lose the deposit for trades. It is more profitable after all
I do not need to complicate things. I think everyone who lacks adrenaline will go anyway)

xdekkerx:
As for the demo and real it beats one and the same - I checked it myself - I have a sensible brokerage company. By the way, I see a very global U-turn from the core of the topic - the two EA on the first page=) than all ended - no one says =) but I'm little by little test them - in principle, at the end of trading, if you close the deal manually (even losing) - you stay in the black

"... how it ended - no one says=)" - everything goes on - as my owls continue in "demo mode", I'll continue to spoil you with pictures... :-) For now - a smoke break... :-) You see, there are "villagers" here who don't like the owls' trading reports posted in the branch with the demo... because they think that the demo is rubbish and does not work with real life at all ... Apparently, they want reports from the real... :-) When I checked it myself with a real account, it beats all the same with a real one.

i got it - it's bullshit -!!!!! on a cent account to put in 500 bucks - and the drawdown will not go down - because the generation of opening transactions is regulated after all - put three transactions to open purchases and sales and all will be normal - and people do not like this behavior of advisers because they want a full without loss - no really Gentlemen - without a wide gap - profits will not be in life!!!!!!!!

I say even if you close a deal manually, whether it's in the red or on the plus side at the end of trading on Friday, you'll be on the plus side - though not great

xdekkerx:

i got it - it's bullshit -!!!!! on a cent account to put in 500 bucks - and the drawdown will not go down - because the generation of opening deals is regulated after all - put three deals to open purchases and sales and all will be normal - and people do not like this behavior of advisers because they want a full without loss - no really Gentlemen - without a wide minus - you will not profit for a lifetime!!!!!!!!

I say even if you close your deal manually, even if it is in the red or blue at the end of trading on Friday, you will be in the black - though not great.

What can I say, if the link to PAMM of some AIT (see yesterday's posts), which is already 2nd year averaging to the main (until it will not sell - it can be seen by the size of the sniffles on the graph of its profits) and then found an excuse - like , he's just lucky, that's all.. :-) I disagree, because without a proper approach to ILANO (-Martino) similar MM variant in the TS - the account would have been drained long ago, IMHO.

Found a couple of interesting logics here.

Who would spin them, if you're free, because I'm illiterate in this business.

Reason: