[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 629

new-rena:
Tell us briefly what the highlight is before publishing the code and all the cakes))) It will be clearer that way. If the idea is worthwhile, then I will definitely have to implement it in the EA, what can I say. I will post the code right here
Do you have the original version of Ilan on Osma? That's what we need to refine.
Sorry, Constantine.
[Deleted]
OnGoing:
Do you have the original version of Ilan on Osma? That's the one you need to refine.
I don't have one(((
xdekkerx:

It's OK when you're on the computer a lot, it happens) I sometimes even forget how old I fuckin' am :D
Why is the original Ilan Nidh? There's not much difference in his reincarnation=)

Although, this is the version to use 2 separate EAs with one-way trading permission for each.

You may be more comfortable with the combined one, i.e. working both ways. It is easier to debug, though I'm used to the first variant.

I don't remember, has anyone posted Osma in both directions here?

What do you need to do?
joo:
What do you need to do?
One idea) Does anyone have a double-sided Double Minus with Osma?
OnGoing:
One idea) Does anyone have a double-sided Double Minus with Osma?
Well, I do.