[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 621

OnGoing: I assure you, the drawdown could be much higher, because even the demo report, as I have seen, does not show even half of the real drawdown in funds.
Yeah, but it can't get much bigger than that, it's already almost 90%. Besides, Yuri usually shows tester results.

OnGoing:

... but trying to find radical new options.

Already found (see my posts above) - finalising the MM. Will post reports this weekend, if there's anything to see... :-)

Roman.:

He swears he will not let that happen... :-) Nevertheless, I always keep a few extra ouros up my sleeve... :-)

By the way, he reduced the entry to 200... In no way, do not take it as an advertisement, as they wrote and wrote something like - "the smartest investors generally bypassed this PAMM manager by themselves, the smartest - got out immediately after they had worked off their money after such a snot on the PAMM chart, and the "villagers" do not care, they sink to the drawdown and accelerate 3000 to about 10 000 oyro in a week ... " :-)

Roman, haven't you understood yet that an investor in PAMMs will get nothing but ulcers and bald spots? Especially with returns such as IT's. They do not know what to do with them, they do not know what to do with them. The system itself is designed for suckers, you know? They are the ones who make money only, and the rest follow them like donkeys after carrots, zombified, repeating "money must work, money must work". And where does it work? In fact, hmm?

Mathemat:

No, Yura, don't go overboard. You can see everything in the basement of the report:

88.79% relative drawdown (1460.38).

But the equity does not show it. In fact, it can't even be seen here (though it should be):

It is not excessive here, as the maximum drawdown is only 1.5 times greater than the initial deposit, i.e. it can be seen only under a microscope on such a chart.

But the fact that he is overreacting is obvious, because all his reports are tester reports, and a tester can draw anything, as long as there are suckers to believe it.

OnGoing:
Roman, haven't you learned yet that an investor in PAMMs will get nothing but ulcers and bald spots? Especially with returns like IT's. They are not very enthusiastic about it, they do not know what to do with it and they do not know what to expect. The system itself is designed for suckers, you know? They are the ones who make money only, and the rest follow them like donkeys after carrots, zombified, repeating "money must work, money must work". And where does it work? In fact, m...?

It's all too clear... He's too greedy. If it were less, I`d have poured a bigger sum on his PAMM... :-)

Reshetov: He is not overdoing it here, as the maximum drawdown is only 1.5 times the initial depo, i.e. it can only be seen on such a chart under a microscope.
I have completed the post and there is the maximal one as well. It should be visible ($K6.5), but it is not visible due to the tester's feature.

Mathemat:
I finished the post and there is also the maximum. That's exactly what should be visible ($K6.5) - but it's not because of a tester feature.

Mm-hmm. Judging by the scale of the chart, that one should be visible. I guess the namesake not only learned how to draw in the tester, but also mastered Photoshop?

You can't be too clever.

Roman.:

It's all too clear... He's too greedy. If I had been less greedy, I might have poured a bigger sum on his PAMM... :-)

Not greedy, but clever. He's got an approach for those who can't count to two, but are hungry for other people's "successes":

You don't need a knife for a greedy man, you show him a copper penny and do what you want with it (c) The song from The Adventures of Pinocchio.

So he cuts hair for some people, while others think he earns money on yolan, while the entire calculation is only for suckers, and yolan is needed to lure suckers and bait them.

Roman.:

...I would have transferred more money to his PAMM ... :-)
Yes, a sucker on his PAMM is not superfluous, especially with a big sum...

Reshetov:

Mm-hm. Judging by the scale of the chart it should be clearly visible. I guess the namesake not only learned how to draw in the tester, but also mastered Photoshop?

The wits are tricky to crack.

And I can send you a personal stead if you want me to.

khorosh:

1. where am i going too far?

2. The drawdown was not based on a single open trade. If Ilan opened only one trade, then its lot is 0.01 and a large drawdown cannot occur on such a trade. The drawdown occurs when the trend does not reverse, when many trades are opened.

As you know, the loss may occur in such a situation. The more you look, the more you see in the post, the person I`m replying to.

2) Then try to analyze why it is not visible in the picture (I mean the maximum balance of about 40000, 16.5% of the deposit). If there were many trades, they would be at least equity drawdown visible on the image.

Reason: