[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 510

khorosh:
If you have a good broker, you need a proper deposit and they do not have cent accounts to get promoted.

200 c.u. is not that much money for an NDD. If you have a working TS, and take a quarter of a pip, no one will say a word.

There are trustworthy brokers who may start with 100.

elmucon:

it's not luck - it's inertia .....

Maybe, but the inertia in the tester is not the same as in real life, that's the point(

In general, you need a longer result on the demo, so I think.

elmucon:

it's not luck - it's inertia .....

By the way, take another look at the demo test chart. You can notice that it often enters at the very top and then rolls back considerably before reaching the pips target.

The size of the pullback, as it is easy to guess, is not limited by anything and depends only on the level of our stop.

I was just playing with the same principle for a long time, entering on a long candle in both directions. Didn't come out stone flower) Price will never be obliged to bounce or continue in the same direction based on any criteria of length, speed of change etc.

Look at the level 2 stack. The real live market is in the traders brains. Put a pending order, change their mind - take it away, hit a loss, panic - close. This is what the market is like. And the tester will never show and simulate these emotions...

OnGoing:

Maybe, but the inertia in the tester is not the same as in real life, that's the point(

I think we need a longer result in the demo.

let's wait and see - only it is not the first week of testing - I have long been testing the individual parts (ideas) both on the demo and on the real ... Nostradamus - this is the result of accumulated experience, and not only in the tester .....

Many parameters have been adjusted in real life, while keeping watch over the monitor 24 hours a day, others have been tested over the years and simply used (maybe not quite standard).

By the way, you wrote yourself about something similar, something like a virgin brain, unasked and unconstrained by the mere fact that he knows little and therefore thinks a little differently - I agree with you completely - no one can fail to understand this.

I completely agree with you in this - no one taught me and did not hammer into me some commonplace truths - I have an 8 grade education - and reading various articles and analyzing other people's code, I both UNDERSTAND and USE .....

elmucon:

let's wait and see - only it's not the first week of testing - I've been testing individual parts (ideas) both on demo and real ... Nostradamus - this is the result of accumulated experience, and not only in the tester .....

Many parameters have been adjusted in real trading, while keeping watch over the monitor 24 hours a day, others have been tested over the years and simply used (maybe not quite in a standard way)

By the way, you wrote yourself about something similar, something like a virgin brain, unasked and unconstrained by the mere fact that he knows little and therefore thinks outside the box - I agree with you completely.

I completely agree with you in this - no one taught me and did not hammer into me some commonplace truths - my education is 8 grades - and by reading various articles and analyzing other people's codes I both UNDERSTAND and USE ......

All true, about how educated some people are sometimes only an obstacle, I agree).

But I'm sure it would be wrong not to take into account the real structure and behaviour of the market when building a TS.

And speaking of ideas - I'm sure a lot of people have seen - here's a thought about how to use

I don't know what the pros call it - I call it "Twix" - here are examples of classic Twix - think about it -

elmucon:

And speaking of ideas - I'm sure a lot of people have seen - here's a thought about how to use

I don't know what the pros call it - I call it "Twix" - here are examples of classic Twix - think about it -

Probably something like a "takeover reversal candle". Is it on the minutes or higher?

OnGoing:
Probably some sort of "reversal absorption candle". Is it on the minutes or higher?

m5 - but it doesn't change the point - it repeats up to H1

elmucon:

Cho, pipsqueak forwards?

Interesting results. Very interesting, what will come out of this undertaking in real life. Good luck!

joo:

elmucon:

Cho, pipsqueak forwards?

Interesting results. Very interesting, what will come out of this undertaking in real life. Good luck!

thank you ...
Reason: