[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 54

By the way, guys, did you hear a Trader (there's no other word for it) lost a rouble last night???? :)))) 8-)))))))

nikelodeon:

You're probably right, it's about logic.... I should not complain, because I opened longs and made a lot. I was just frightened by the error, I thought it was a glitch. But it's probably logic, really....

This is not good, the eu can still go down 150 pips at a moment's notice.

Who needs it, just remove the RSI condition in lines 155 and 165.

OnGoing:

This is not good, the eu can still go down 150 pips at a moment's notice.

If you want, just remove the RSI condition in lines 155 and 165.

Thank you, I did not really want to look for it, but you gave me a hint. Thanks a lot!!!!

Gyllit:
I can't understand how you can take a 5,000rub drop when 15,000 is draining!

0.01 lot is worth 3 roubles!!!! 1:500

Thanks to my intervention, I didn't drop out of the market. My dep. 5000 originally was. Classic demo account. Trading from 0.1 lot. And I survived the recent slump by closing profitable positions on my own already at the bottom. Thus I gradually increased the amount of free funds. And I survived. Hopefully it won't be so bad in the future...

oshalex:
Thanks to my intervention, I didn't drop out of the market. My dep. 5000 originally was. Classic demo account. Trading from 0.1 lot. And I survived the recent slump by closing profitable positions on my own already at the bottom. Thus I gradually increased the amount of free funds. And I survived. I hope it will not be so bad in the future.

Naive... it could be a lot scarier, believe me. We can go down in no time....

oshalex:
Thanks to my intervention, I didn't drop out of the market. My dep. 5000 originally was. Classic demo account. Trading from 0.1 lot. And I survived the recent slump by closing profitable positions on my own already at the bottom. Thus I gradually increased the amount of free funds. And I survived. I hope it will not be so bad in the future.
I also help out from time to time. I`m using simple scripting tool to close all my bai or divisions. It goes faster)

As for RCI, what do you think is worth removing it or not? Just not really figured out the logic, and then how it is not drawn, in any case now. That's what I'm asking, is it worth removing the RSI or not?

OnGoing:
I also help out occasionally. I use a simple script to cover all the bai or sels. It goes faster.)

Do you have such a script, sometimes you just need the speed....

nikelodeon:
As for RCI, what do you think is worth removing it or not? Just not really figured out the logic, and then how it is not drawn, in any case now. So I asked, should I remove the PCP or not?
It's not the father who beat his son for playing, it's the father who played back. Take a break, have a Twix.
Reason: