[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 344

strangerr:
And when we go past 1.3050 everybody will buy and again: let's go up, let's go)))) And below 1.29 everyone is in the sell and: let's go down, let's go))))

Quiet, you... You've scared away all the wildlife ... buy ... don't listen (with a pallid voice)

3070-3107 ambush

solar:

Quiet, you... You scared away all the game ... buy it ... don't listen (in a pallid voice)
Too early, Fedya... too early.

The new low is not breaking at 1.3125

odiseif:
early, Fedya... early.

)))) just kidding... wherever it goes, that's where I'll stand... unfortunately I have no opinion on the market, I trade like a political prostitute.

strangerr:
And when we go past 1.3050 everybody will buy and again: let's go up, let's go down)))) And below 1.29 everyone is in the sell and: let's go down, let's go))))
They are stupid americans, the JPY is gone, and they are sitting on the yen. (few PROFIs - few shorts - let's wait)

Vizard:

Greece has had no impact on the euro for a long time ... they are just bullshitting ... they need to make some money ...)))

how is Greece not an influence?

1. Myths

2. the orthodox OLYMPUS

3. HISTORY without Ariadne or Lenin ...

Tantrik:
They stupid americans are looking where the japs are going with the yen and they are sitting on the yen. (few PROFITS - few shorts - let's wait)

It's not the question of who got what and who didn't. The point is that it's not worth buying now.

Another successful day

Forecast justified, 3185-3130 - taken

3130 - strong resistance.

Let's see what happens tomorrow

Waiting for the southbound direction, but that's enough for today

February 14, we should respect the beloved ........

O.Zy...:

Another successful day

Forecast justified, 3185-3130 - taken

3130 - strong resistance.

Let's see what happens tomorrow

Waiting for the southbound direction, but that's enough for today

February 14, we should respect the beloved ........

dibs on the second p.... from the bears
Reason: