[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 24

Roman.:

Yes tester, too... in these matters, at such a pips - will lie... deals inside the bar and everything else...

A thought occurred to me... Here (on these two TS) trades with the averaging in the channel, ie TS-ka originally trades on the bounce... In the channel, what if we added Avalanche to this fun, because it is a TREND ... :-) as a hedge ...:-) I.e. if we start pouring on the avalanche (in the channel), then we take out on these TS-squares, if a rabid reverse trend occurs, then we take out on the LAVINE DEP ... What a wild mix it will be!!!:-)

Roman, this will be a shit, not a mix, sorry, but in this case, the entire TS will turn into a constant rescue depot, first avalanche saves the averaging, then the opposite, etc. :) but what will it earn on?

nikelodeon:
Romanach, why not take an avalanche with another magician and put it on the third minute chart..... As you say avalanche will be trending, this system is on flat......

That's what I'm saying...

Europa:

Roman, this will be bullshit, not a mix, sorry, but in this case the whole TS will turn into a constant saving depot, first avalanche saves the averaging, then vice versa, etc. :) And what will it earn on?

Well, yes, there is a good reason for that.....

Europa:

Roman, this will be bullshit, not a mix, sorry, but in this case, the entire TS will turn into a constant rescue depot, first avalanche saves the averaging, then vice versa, etc.. :) But what will it earn on?

It is clear... But Avalanche's lots in flat may increase so much, that they will not be covered by profit of these two TS-protects...

You have to watch it all, calculate...

If you know an Expert Advisor that catches avalanches)) I haven't seen any!

I'm not sure what the fuss is with the two advisers, can anyone explain the difference between them?

nikelodeon:

Well, yes, there is a rationale to it.....

Although, given such a take-off angle, why not...:-)

There's time, let's reflect and see.

nikelodeon:

Well, yes, there's a good reason for that.....
Well, except for now, purely theoretically. Practically, it should be a minus. Because the spread will eat up the entire balance of the system.

vladds:

If you know an Expert Advisor that catches avalanches)) I haven't seen any!

Here it is.

Prolon:
I'm not sure what the fuss is with the two advisers, can anyone explain the difference between them?

they are different in magik!
Reason: