On-line trading advisor. Exchange of views

Good afternoon!

I would like to provide traders and investors with examples of my Expert Advisor.

Just so there are no unnecessary questions - the Expert Advisor is not for sale!

To familiarise myself with the operation, I have not made images of typical reports that you can draw.

Today since 19.08.11 I have put my EA on several currency pairs. Demo accounts.

Working in real time will be more obvious and nothing will be tweaked. I will try to post new screenshots of each currency pair every week.

Also you can see how it works by opening accounts on your terminals.

There is a video description of the EA and its capabilities, but unfortunately I could not put it on YouTube, and links to exe-video files are not allowed on the forum.

Broker forex4yu. IP: 78.129.175.176:443

Accounts and passwords:

EURCHF 183853430 7nolcmr
USDCHF 183853444 ljy0rvy
GBPCHF 183853454 mlkj4qo
AUDCHF 183853461 e8pfplb
CHFJPY 183853463 ho7wqki
GADCHF 183853468 b1vczpg

forexnew:
Hello!

I would like to give traders and investors some examples of my Expert Advisor.
So that there are no unnecessary questions - this Expert Advisor is not for sale!

If it's not for sale, don't you realise that it's a lie.

Did you win the demo? Congratulations!

Organize a PAMM, put a link to it in your PM, the number of investors' funds on it and it will be "harsh judgment of traders and investors".

This is where it gets real - " So that there are no unnecessary questions".

forexnew: To familiarize myself with the work, I didn't make images of typical reports, which you can draw.

So post the reports from the tester here - just don't make it up!

It's unlikely that anyone here is very interested in following the work of someone else's EA, which is not for sale, and even without the principle of operation, at least in general terms...

P.S. Saw your post before that in which you posted links. It's not serious. Put yourself in the shoes of those to whom you wrote all this.

Roman.:

If it's not for sale, don't you realise that it's a lie.

Did you win the demo? Congratulations!

You have won a demo and you are the best broker. Organize a PAMM, put a reference to it in your personal account and the investors' funds on it and it will be a " harsh judgment of traders and investors".

Here we have a real " no unnecessary questions".

It's not bullshit, it's real time work. Show me at least one PAMM account with an investment password to see trading in real time. The rest of the PAMM accounts might as well be set up by not-so-clean VCs, showing any profitability and success.

Mathemat:

Here are the reports from the tester posted here - just don't make it up!

It's unlikely that anyone here is very interested in following the work of someone else's EA, which is not for sale, and yet without the principle of operation at least in general terms...

I will be posting reports every week, as promised.

50 minutes of video description in my profile is not just in general terms.

forexnew: Покажите мне хоть один ПАММ счет с инвест. паролем, чтобы посмотреть торговлю в реальном времени. Остальные ПАММ-счета с таким же успехом могут организовать не очень чистые на руку ДЦ, показав любую прибыльность и успехи.

Now that's paranoia, I'm sorry. PAMMs are organised in such a way that even investors do not see real trades.

Either you show here, in this branch, the results of testing- or I will demolish the branch as spam.

P.S. The spam nature of the branch is already evident from its name, by the way.

Mathemat:

So post the reports from the tester here - just don't tinker!

For 1.5 years now, the Expert Advisor has not been running in the Strategy Tester, there is no need for that: it downloads historical data by itself, and is tested daily on it (using internal algorithms and calculations).

GIVE ME THE BROKER'S IPI

Mathemat:

Now that's paranoia, I'm sorry. PAMMs are organised in such a way that even investors do not see real trades.

Either you show here, in this branch, the results of testing - or I will demolish the branch as spam.

P.S. The spam nature of the branch is already evident from its name, by the way.

I am not inviting anyone anywhere, asking to see the results of intellectual work and share experiences. It's the same as if I were to post the code of an indicator and ask: how is it doing? Maybe one of the experts will tell me about some drawbacks I don't see or solutions I don't understand. I will try to answer questions if they arise.

forexnew:
I'm not inviting anyone anywhere, I'm asking to see the results of intellectual work and share experiences. It's the same as if I were to post the code of an indicator and ask: how is it doing? Maybe some of the experts will tell me about some drawbacks I don't see or solutions I don't understand. I will try to answer questions if they arise.

Question No. 1

Where is the source code of the Expert Advisor?

If not, the branch to spam for deletion.

Mathemat:

P.S. The spamming nature of the thread can already be seen from its name, by the way.

It should have been called "Online Trading EA. Opinion Exchange."
Reason: