[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 144

sever31:
the one you just deleted? )

Yeah. (you think it's a fit?)

Tantrik:

Yeah (think fitting?)

I think I'm an inattentive moron.

people! did anyone see what the fi is in there? (tan, won't tell)

sever31:

I guess I'm an inattentive moron.

people! has anyone seen what the fi is in there? (tan, won't tell)

look for amphorae!

Tantrik:

look for amphorae!
Thanks, I'd rather send...

sever31:
Thank you, I'd rather send...

Read Larry Williams.

Tantrik:

Read Larry Williams.
he's got double letters right now)

Evra 14.08. all as it is. (they're luring... they're all right now, martingale rules! there are very few martingale-ers...)

sever31:
wait a minute... tan, you promised to deliver something to the public on Saturday. i won't quote you. and where? the tip about turning the monitor is your promised secret?

if the secret is to flip charts, then you need to trade with this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9093

and adjust the colour scheme so that the chart bars are not visible, only the indicator,

but I have doubts if it will help :)

Tantrik:

Evra 14.08. all as it is. (they're luring... they're all right now, martingale rules! there are very few martingale-ers...)

I have no idea what chart you posted yesterday and then deleted it, what stack should I find it in?

apelbsin:
Can you give us a hint as to what chart you posted yesterday and then deleted, in which haystack to look for it?

it was a joke on treasure hunters to keep them optimistic! (What if he does, Larry Williams bought sp500 on Wednesdays!!!) (The index is from Saho, you can search 26 000 instr.) (I do not like it when they come at me ... I hope he was sleepwalking :)))! North good luck!!!
Reason: