[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 184

MobileMan:
again about your fractals )))) didn't you say this week that 1.2815 will not be reached based on your fractals!

The situation changes every hour, because I am on H1 now, earlier I was pipsing on minutes, everything was 60 times faster there ))))

I'd like to see the High updated. Is it not going to work?

strangerr:

I don't know who the bear zero is, but I sold an hour and a half ago))) I don't know how to colour the bars.

I myself understand only half of it, if I notice some new patterns with less information noise then I tell )))) In the theme of levels no one wanted to participate in the study, so I'm doing everything myself by scientific gut feeling ))))

On the minutes a sharp buy signal is very strong....

artikul:

I myself understand only half, if I notice some new patterns with less information noise, I tell )))). In the theme of levels no one wants to participate in the study, so I am doing everything myself by scientific groping )))).

So explain here, because I twisted your experts in one way or another, and did not understand anything((

There are enough people around, let's have a look, let's test it.

artikul:

I myself understand only half, if I notice some new patterns with less information noise, I tell )))) In the theme of levels no one wanted to take part in the research, so I'm doing everything myself by scientific groping ))))

what are the levels? very interesting....

Looks like it's slowly going up..... We have to get a good foothold there....

sergey620x:
I'd like to see the hai renewed. Can't we do it?
I will, see everyone is selling :((

Monthly budget execution report at 23:00 Moscow time. Shall we move?

Everyone's selling and I've already bought.....
Reason: