[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 131

macaroni shows an interesting picture .... selling francs for everything .... everything is going down almost equally ... no priority ... but the franc is really selling

and i wonder if it's a scare ... or a real sausage again ....? will the channel hold or will it go back up again ....

Bicus:

Bounce or no bounce, flat or no bounce, but 50 pips I put in my pocket.

:)))

Well done! (gave the direction in the morning... you can do it on the sells...), on the pound account in Zyly (decided to support the pound in the drawdown) took 3000! only 1200 were credited and the monitoring is shaky....

On silver, the triangle worked well today.

I'm thinking of buying at 1,414....

Tantrik rise to 1.47 what do you think? or no matter how demo risk?

When are you going to trade on the real?

pound about

rigc:

I'm thinking of buying at 1,414....

Tantrik rise to 1.47 what do you think? or no matter how demo risk?

When are you going to trade on the real?

Why - to spoil the nerves. I have 3 screens on the eu and all of them are going differently... One has a triangle, one has an uptrend channel, the third has a downtrend channel yet to be cancelled.

I don't know if the Euro stops at 1.427 or 1.43. Who thinks so?

Tantrik:
Why - to get on my nerves. I have 3 screens on the eu and all go differently... one has a triangle, one has an uptrend channel, the third has a downtrend channel yet to be cancelled.

I see)))) for you it's like for some people it's like playing kontra or tanchiki for a game..... they got killed and fuck it, restart and restart))))

i mean, when they trade for real ones, it's a more intrusive approach)))) never mind - i was just asking for the sake of interest))))

-DEN-:
I don't know if the euro is at 1.427 or 1.43.

my buy will close at 1,4185, and then we'll see... I'll either buy or sell more))))

rigc:
I have a buy to close at 1.4185 and then we'll see...
This is a level we flew over a long time ago...............
Reason: