[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 133

Tantrik:
So I can tell you if you're interested...
Waiting...

Nothing sensible comes to mind, this zebra would go up:

I'm once again sold out for eurochief, sitting in b.u. ;-)

Anyway, I put a pending order for an upside break of the triangle from the day before yesterday - so be it.

Globally, I am more inclined to push up the Euro, but for that the wolf will go north first, then back south and when the MAKDi shows head and shoulders, it will go up.

And this zebra pattern in the weeks, the spikes, marks the end of the euro correction and the continuation of the rise.

Margaret, what do you make of this?

On Gunn's 08.08 square, the high was falling out -- so it did, in principle...

DragonSL:

Anyway, I put a pending order for an upside break of the triangle from the day before yesterday - so be it.

Globally, I am more inclined to push up the Euro, but for that the wolf will go north first, then back south and when the MAKDi shows head and shoulders, it will go up.

This zebra pattern, the spikes, marks the end of the correction and the continuation of the rise.

Margaret, what do you make of this?

Anyway, I've already said it before and so far there is no change in my view. We are in a global upward channel, medium term is downward, short term is upward, but the indicators of large TF show "neutral":

DragonSL:

If we take the hamster-gan theory into account, we should still run up to 1.4000 for a wagon of hamsters, and then climb to the top ))))

Evgen157:

If we take into account the hamster-gun theory, then we have to run up to 1.4000 for a wagon of hamsters and then to conquer the tops ))))

Their zebra has already done so much, one Tantric MSU of what is worth :-)

We should get out of this pile of hamster corpses ))))

DragonSL:

OK

margaret:

Anyway, I have already said my view before, so far there is no change in my view. We are in a global uptrend channel, medium-term downward channel, short-term upward channel, but indicators of large TFs show "neutral":

That's good )))

We're about to break away from the lower edge and up...

Reason: