Interesting and humorous - page 82

faa1947:

Mischek2

Demi

My posts are closely monitored. And the goal is one - to show that level of hatred towards me so that there is complete clarity in the authors lack of any consideration.

You have delusions of grandeur. And what imagination can there be in knowing the dates of history?

And your posts are simply monitored - they are always hilarious and childishly casual in their ignorance no matter the branch of finding

I like this one.

On August 27 at 00:30, lift your eyes and look up at the night sky. That night the planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto,Makemake, Jaumea, Erida, Ceres, Braxis, Dilar, Shakuras, Char, Moria, Zerus, Brontes, Gantries, Korhal, Umoja, Telematros, Shilo, Folsom, Tirador, Agria, Redstone will pass just 34,65 thousand miles from Earth. To the naked eye this would look like 27 Moons above ground! The next time Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto,Makemake, Haumea, Erida, Ceres, Braxis, Dilar , Shakuras, Char, Moria, Zerus, Brontes, Gantris, Korhal, Umoja, Telematros, Shilo, Folsom, Tirador, Agria, Redstone will be this close to Earth as early as 2287.
Share this news with your friends, as no one living on Earth has ever seen this before!

Demi:

you have delusions of grandeur. And what imagination can there be in knowing the dates of history?

And your posts are easy to follow - they are always hilarious and childishly casual in their ignorance no matter what branch you are on

At one time I personally considered you to be one of the few people on the site who are capable of expressing thoughts of substance. But since some time now it's all just flooding. Noticed in the hope that you will come to your senses.....

faa1947:
At one time I personally thought you were one of the few people on the site who could speak their minds on substance. But since some time now, it's all just flooding. Noticed in the hope that you would come to your senses.....

OK, I'll work on myself. I thought you were serious about numerology. Glad I was wrong.

Lalage Snow's We Are Not Dead project is a series of portraits of British soldiers before, during and after fighting in Afghanistan.
These photographs show a significant physical change in the soldiers' faces.

Two in the pipe
In his mid-20s, a young Jew came to a well-known New York rabbi and said he wanted to study the Talmud.
- Do you know Aramaic? - The rabbi asked.
- No.
- And Hebrew?
- No.
- Did you learn Torah as a child?
- No, Rabbi. But don't worry. I graduated from Berkeley Philosophy and just finished my thesis on logic in Socratic philosophy. And now, to fill in the gaps in my knowledge, I want to teach the Talmud a little.
- You are not ready to learn the Talmud," said the rabbi. - It is the most profound book written by man. But if you insist, I will give you a logic test; if you pass, I will study with you.

The young man agreed, and the rabbi continued.
- Two people go down the chimney. One comes out with a clean face, the other with a dirty face. Which one of them will go to wash his face?
The young philosopher's eyes widened.
- Is this a test of logic?!
The rabbi nodded.
- Well, of course, the one with the dirty face!
- Wrong. Think logically: he who has a dirty face looks at someone whose face is clean and decides that his face is clean too. He who has a clean face will look at the dirty face and think he is dirty too and will go and wash his face.
- Clever! - the guest admired. - Come on, Rebbe, give me another test!
- All right, young man. Two men go down the chimney. One comes out with a clean face, the other with a dirty face. Which one of them is going to wash up?
- But we've already established - the one with the clean face!
- Wrong. Both of them will wash their faces. Think logically: the one with the clean face will look at the one with the dirty face and decide that his
his face is dirty too. The one who has a dirty face will see the other one go to wash, realise that his face is dirty, and go to wash too.
- I didn't think of that! Amazing - I made a logical error! Rebbe, let's do another test.
- All right. Two men go down the chimney. One comes out with a clean face, the other with a dirty face. Which one of them is going to wash up?
- Well: Both go to wash up.
- Wrong. Neither of them is going to wash. Think logically: The one with the dirty face will look at the one with the clean face and won't
and won't wash his face. The one who has a clean face will see that the one whose face is dirty will not wash, and he will know that his face is clean and will not wash either.
he won't go and wash his face.
The young man is desperate.
- Believe me, I can teach the Talmud! Ask me something else!
- All right. Two men are coming down the chimney:
- Oh, my God! Neither of them are going to wash up!!!
- Wrong. Now you're convinced that knowing Socrates' logic isn't enough to teach the Talmud? Tell me, how is it possible that
two people go down the same pipe and one of them gets his face dirty and the other doesn't?! Don't you understand? This whole question makes no sense, just like your whole philosophy, and if you waste your life answering meaningless questions, then all your answers will make no sense either!

Rorschach:
Two in the pipe
In his mid-20s, a young Jew came to a well-known New York rabbi and said he wanted to study the Talmud.

Great :)

Reason: