[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 480

sss2019:
I don't understand what the problem is. It seems that when I print the values, the price is at the right level, but when I put this value into the order, its take profit still moves only 13 pips.

There are no telepaths here and there might be a lot of variants of putting values into the order. That is why we need to show the whole code to see the entire algorithm sequence and not just a small part of it, which might have nothing to do with the problem.

Good evening, comrades.

Please explain this thing...))

I'm looking at closing prices on M5 and M15, and they do not coincide. Why is it so?

My intervals are proportional, the supposed prices should be the same.

Examples:

- 1 ---------------------------- 1 -
M5: 19:00, Close: 1.27198;

M15: 19.00, Close: 1.27176;

- 2 ---------------------------- 2 -

M5: 18:45, Close: 1.27288;

M15: 18.45, Close: 1.27220

reload the history

sergeev:
reload the history
Are you referring to the archive of quotes?

Guys, someone give some comments, would you be so kind).

I've already updated the quote archive and the chart and even reopened the terminal.

Still the same, nothing has changed.

Yesterday with the help of a friend who knows a lot about computer wizardry I installed in MT4 an awesome Expert Advisor "Magic Scalper". My robot worked breathtakingly for almost 24 hours! With its help I made a number of successful deals. I did not switch off my computer or play with the settings, but my Expert Advisor stopped giving signs of life, i.e., it stopped advising! What it can be, who knows? Please help me with this! Sincerely, Amenti (my email: isis60@mail.ru).

sergeev:
reload the history

I understand that in MT4 the quotes in the tester history will never coincide with the quotes on the chart. When I load quotes from the quotes archive, the whole chart becomes crooked, whole months are missing on it, and when I press refresh on the chart, the tester quotes are spoiled.

sss2019:

I understand that in MT4 the quotes in the tester history will never match the quotes on the chart. When I load quotes from the quotes archive, the whole chart becomes crooked, whole months are missing on it, and when I press refresh on the chart, the tester quotes are spoiled.

because you are downloading from metaquotes and updating from your broker.

Can you tell me why the indicator buffer shows one number, but when I output it through iCustom, it's different? I have already checked it a hundred times, the iCustom function points to this exact indicator and to this exact buffer, I don't understand what the problem is.

sergeev:

because you are loading from meta-quotes and updating from your broker.

And I have market price discrepancies. NOT IN TESTER.

Can someone advise something?

Reason: