[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 483

sergeev:

through his lot. as the profit counts. so does the commission transfer.

can you give me an example?

elmucon:

can you give me an example?
The usual formula profit=lot*points*TickValue

sergeev:
normal formula profit=lot*points*TickValue
how about this?
OrderCommission() / (OrderLots () * MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE ))

Guys, advise what may be a glitch (and whether it is a glitch): I test owls from my system on the computer - pause (Pause key) works properly all in order, I test the same owls from - under another system on the same computer, when you press the same key pause in the tester NO and the speaker emits a characteristic sound. How do I enable the Pause key? Pause or how can I pause the tester? - currently using reducing the speed to the minimum in test visualisation mode... but this is not an option...

Thanks.

Roman.:

Guys, advise what may be a glitch (and whether it is a glitch): I test owls from my system on the computer - pause (Pause key) works properly all in order, I test the same owls from - under another system on the same computer, when you press the same key pause in the tester NO and the speaker emits a characteristic sound. How do I enable the Pause key? Pause or how can I pause the tester? - currently using reducing the speed to the minimum in test visualisation mode... but this is not an option...

Thanks.

Pause is possible in the tester, but not in the optimiser.

Hello, everybody.

Can you give me a hint?

I have written the following code to select the time interval I am interested in:

int start()
{
   int iStart; // начало отрезка, номер бара
   int iEnd; // конец отрезка, номер бара 
   int i; // счетчик цикла

datetime intStart = D'2011.12.23 10:00'; // задаем начала исследуемого отрезка
   datetime intEnd = D'2011.12.23 14:00'; // задаем конец исследуемого отрезка

iStart = (Time[0] - intStart) / 60 / 5; // вычисляем первый бар (M5)
   iEnd = (Time[0] - intEnd) / 60 / 5; // вычисляем последний бар (M5)

for( i = iStart; i >= iEnd; i--)
   {
      // что-то делаем с интересующими нас барами
      // ...
   }

return(0);
}

But there is a shift in relation to the given dates. And the further away from the current date the greater. Apparently it is because of weekends, etc.

How to choose the interval of interest correctly?

Thanks in advance.

DhP:
Pause is possible in the tester, but not in the optimiser.

I'm talking about the tester!!!

NickXXX:

How then to write the selection of the interval of interest correctly?

IsiBarShift broken?

sergeev:
Is iBarShift broken?

No, it's working). I just didn't know it existed). Thanks!

DhP:
Pause is possible in the strategy tester, but not in the optimizer.

There and there (in the systems on the computer) from which I work - in one works pause in the other - not in the same client terminal.

I get out of this situation: decrease speed of the test in visualization mode to min, then press and hold F12 - like a test by steps (candlesticks)...

I need a normal pause in the strategy tester on the computer system I'm working from!

Reason: