[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 487

Vinin:

Use it in other forums.

You shouldn't do it on this one.

ok

elmucon:

How can I tell without seeing the indicator ... but in principle - you can - if it draws, ....

Anyway, I tried to do everything as you said. I tried it but all the bars have the same buffer value 0. To be more precise, I was interested only in 2 and 3 of the buffers; I didn't try to shift it but it still equals zero. I set values for the bars where the indicator draws red and blue lines and even for them the buffers are equal to 0.

sss2019:

Anyway, I tried to do everything as you said. But on all the bars the value of the buffers is 0, to be more exact I was interested only in 2 and 3 buffers, I didn't try to adjust shift value, but it is still equal to zero. I set values for the bars where the indicator draws red and blue lines and even for them the buffers are equal to 0.

Good day dear colleagues, who has a forecast for the EUR/Dollar pair for the coming night and for tomorrow?

Good evening, from time to time I see the expression "upload to the tester history. Please explain how this is done? Either a button or more complicated? Or give a link, plis. Please, in great detail.

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Good evening, from time to time I see the expression "upload to the tester history. Please explain how this is done? Either a button or more complicated? Or give a link, plis. Please, in great detail.

Press F2 in the terminal, then "nature will tell you"...

Thank you, I'll...

I don't understand anything!!! A window pops up, inscriptions, export, import, add there, I press add - smaller window, set time... I press ok, it just blinks and beeps...

I wonder if the tester has been working with EURUSD on the M30 timeframe since August 12th and I can't set anything else!

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:

I don't understand anything!!! A window pops up, inscriptions, export, import, add there, I press add - smaller window, set time... I press ok, it just blinks and beeps...

I wonder if the tester has been working with EURUSD on the M30 timeframe since August 12th and I can't set anything else!

The left side of the window to select the instrument, under the window is the "load" button.

Thank you! I'll have the tester run the results in about ten minutes and I'll try it!
Reason: