[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 421

Lisi4ka330:

Good afternoon, please advise what the error "2011.12.10 12:46:26 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2225 at 2011.11.29 11:00 is exceeded)" means and how it can be corrected....

I am wondering that too! I had the same thing when testing advisor on custom indicator only (volume limit **** at 2011.11.07 16:00 exceeded) something like that and no trades in strategy tester...

Lisi4ka330:

Good afternoon, please advise what the error "2011.12.10 12:46:26 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2225 at 2011.11.29 11:00 is exceeded)" means and how it can be corrected....

the bars are out of sync. please re-download the history.

help

gosha342 10.12.2011 09:10
Hello. Please advise how to add your period (H2) in MT4.

sergeev:

help

gosha342 10.12.2011 09:10
Hello. Please advise how to add your period (H2) in MT4.

Dobrij den.Svoj period is done so, otkrivajes novoje okno s 1 minuti periodm, otkrivaes navigator, xodis miskoj na period-converter i tianes ego na grafik, pokazivaetsa okno, tamises 120 i nazimaes ok.Po tom na verxu gde FILE est open offline i tam naxodis svoj grafik 120min i nazimaes na nego i imejes svoj period,no preduprezdaju on rabotaet s opozdaniem, uspesnoj targovli ...

Dear experts, please see if this code will work

double fractal;
   int i =3;

fractal = iFractals(NULL,0,MODE_UPPER,i);
   while(fractal == 0)
     {
     i++;
     }
The code searches for the closest upper fractal starting from the 3rd bar so it does not redraw. So far variable fractal = 0, i.e. if there is no fractal on the current candle, then shift - i is added.

Bodiu 10.12.2011 15:30

How can i get a message sent to my mail if the body of a candlestick is bigger than 50 pips? I have a lot of emails, so as soon as a candlestick closes, it sends a signal once!

sss2019:

Dear experts, please see if this code will work

The code searches for the closest upper fractal starting from the 3rd bar so it does not redraw. So far the variable fractal = 0, i.e. if there is no fractal on the current candle, the shift - i is added.

see. 4th post on this page.

Hello, wrote a script for some reason I can't get the minimum price for the last 9 bars maybe I'm stupid and most likely this is it, help please...

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                         test.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"

//| script program start function                                    |
int start()
  {
//----
int i_time,bars;
double Level,Price,clock,low_bars,high_bars,min_korob;
   bars=9;
   min_korob=0;
   Alert("new");
   for(i_time=0;i_time<bars;i_time++)                            // для 9 свечей
   {  
   low_bars=Low[i_time];                                         // минимальная цена текущей свечи
   high_bars=High[i_time];                                       // максимальное значение текущей свечи   
      if(min_korob<low_bars)                                     // нахождение минимма из n баров
         {
         min_korob=low_bars;
         }
   }
   Alert(min_korob); // вывести минимум

//----
   return(0);
  }

Hello.

Can you please increase the size (length) of the window with external variables that pops up after EA initialization?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, sorry for the childish question. Can't close an order. Gives an error wrong ticket. The problem is in the ticket, how do I call it up and close the order? Thank you.

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1,Bid,3,0,0,NULL,12345,CLR_Blue);

Reason: