What does this strategy tester message mean?

When I get this message in the strategy tester what does it mean? Am I doing something wrong because I sure get different results using the same EA parameters as other people, but get totally different results.

Here is the message:

2009.11.18 22:54:10 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1343 at 2009.11.16 19:00 exceeded)

dshuseby:

When I get this message in the strategy tester what does it mean? Am I doing something wrong because I sure get different results using the same EA parameters as other people, but get totally different results.

Here is the message:

2009.11.18 22:54:10 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1343 at 2009.11.16 19:00 exceeded)

Hi

Read this.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/115956

Jellybean

dshuseby:

Here is the message:

Let's say (for example) that the High of a particular candle in your M1 data set is higher than the High of the corresponding candle in your M5 (or bigger) data set.

Get the picture?

The resolution - pick a short timeperiod data set that you trust and regenerate the bigger timeperiod data sets from that, using the period-converter script that is included with the platform.

Please try to search the forum (or Google) as this question has been asked and answered frequently.

CB

Reason: