[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!! - page 11

Hello!

How about this system Turtles trading strategy?

I need an EA which would place positions in both directions (e.g. Bay Stop and Sell Limit) at a given distance from the market, taking into account the spread. This would have the possibility to enable trawl while the positions are not in the market, and to switch to Breakeven after opening. And if there is an option to enable/disable automatic opening of positions after closing the previous ones, it would be great.

Help me write an indicator to send a message to my email when a candle with a body over 50 pips appears. Both up and down! I tried to write but my messages are sent all the time, how to write only 1 message after the candle closes? Help plz really need, for you it is nothing!

Bodiu:
Please help me write an indicator which sends messages to email when there is a candle with more than 50 pips body. As up and down! I tried to write but my messages are sent all the time, how to write only 1 message after the close of the candle? Help plz really need, for you it is nothing!

start at the beginning of the function:

int start()
  {
         static int per;  
         if (per== Time[0]) return;
              per = Time[0];

this code checks if the bar is new; if it is still old, it exits the function.

then we check penultimate closed bar (index 1) and send it to email

hishgee_0204:

I think I have a good strategy.

Try it out on a real account, use the money you earn to order an advisor.

This thread is being closed because it is not fulfilling its function.

Please write to the author of the thread(https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/juravlev/) as soon as possible.

All new posts will be deleted without warning.

Reason: