[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 423

001:

You can, but the EA will be slower in this case. I don't know how to make it work as a continuous balance line, can someone tell me what to do?

What makes you think it's slower. And there is no problem with rendering

You can look at the Surgeon's Equity Indicator

Vinin:

What makes you think it's slower. And there's no problem with rendering.

You can look at the Surgeon's Equity Indicator

As far as I remember it does not work in the tester or am I wrong? I need it to work in the tester.

sergeev:
problem of desynchronisation of bars. re-download history.

Thanks for the reply. As far as I understand the history is loaded automatically by the program, but even if I press F2 and then "load" nothing changes... But other EAs are testing fine.... or is there another way to load the history data?

Lisi4ka330:
Thank you for your reply. As far as I understand, the history is loaded automatically by the program, but even if I press F2 and then "load", nothing changes... but other EAs are testing fine.... or is there another way to load the history data?

have you deleted the old history before?

Hello.

Please see my question on page 421.

Thank you in advance.

I'm shocked, I feel like I'm talking to myself. Maybe you have to pay money for tips, then send me a webmoney quote and a price for an answer...

Boyark:
I'm shocked, I feel like I'm talking to myself. Maybe you should pay money for tips here... then send me the web money and the price for the answer...
Don't think too badly of people...

Boyark:
I'm shocked, I feel like I'm talking to myself. Maybe you have to pay money for tips here.

Yeah, I've noticed that not everyone gets an answer here, either.

Good afternoon!!! I have an Expert Advisor that I am writing in MetaTrader 4. It works and trades on weekdays... But it does not want to test it on history. Maybe I have to prescribe something in the code? Please advise me, because I am a beginner programmer...)) Thanks in advance...

sss2019:

Yes, I too have noticed that not everyone gets an answer here.
I've heard that the right question contains an answer or 50% of the answer. I don't remember exactly.
Reason: