[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 416

Boyark:

Can you tell me how to round the rsi to a whole number, and how can I change the period of the rsi (default is 14)?

Thank you

iCustom(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,"RSI",RSIPeriod,0,i)

NormalizeDouble(iCustom(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,"RSI", RSIPeriod,0,i),0);

Help to correct an EA, it should work based on bollinger and mcdee (does not open orders)

At fig 1 sells 2 buys, i would like to adjust it for euro/dollar 15 min.

Files:
bb_macd_2.mq4  4 kb

costy_:

RSIPeriod' - variable not defined C:\Program Files\Broco Trader\experts\scripts\RSI_to_File8.mq4 (53, 49)

Boyark:

'RSIPeriod' - variable not defined C:\Program Files\Broco Trader\experts\scripts\RSI_to_File8.mq4 (53, 49)

and rounding works, but the rsi period does not pass the error. If I understand correctly the script is missing rsiperiod data

NormalizeDouble (iCustom(SymbolName,PeriodMinutes,"RSI",0,i), 0));
Files:

pepicom:

Hello, what's the problem? Friends.Help please how to write code to make the program work with a micro lot. Thank you.

First of all the file should not be .ex4, but .mq4, and secondly, is it that good for this EA? Give at least some examples of strategy tester! And then people will think...

From the branch "Help me automate..." (it no longer exists):

ZeroWizard 08.12.2011 22:01

I used to trade manually and set all orders after making trades, I never thought about simplifying my deals, but now I have to write a script to set deals and automatically set SL and TP, trading became much easier :) I made myself >20 scripts and hotkeys, it looks comfortable :) some scripts I open after the profit or loss of the previous one, today I thought if I start the next script in some situations, depending on the profit or loss, why not trade

here is the script itself... think very simple))

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| trade.mq4 |

//| Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |

//| http://www.metaquotes.net/ |

#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."

#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net/"

#include <stdlib.mqh>

#include <WinUser32.mqh>

//| script "trading for all money" |

int start()

{

//----

if(MessageBox("Продать 1.5 "+Symbol()+" по цене Bid?",

"Script",MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION)!=IDYES) return(1);

//----

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1.5,Bid,20,Bid+30*Point,Bid-30*Point,"order sell",255,0,Red);

if(ticket<1)

{

int error=GetLastError();

Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error));

return;

}

//----

OrderPrint();

return(0);

}

All the scripts are the same, only volume, SL/TP, limitation of market fluctuations for a deal and Sell or Buy.

The deal is closed by SL or by TP, they don't change during the deal.

help me make a working EA with the following conditions

when I run the Expert Advisor, the first trade in it is filled let's say Sell 1.4, SL 20, TP 30, the market moves, and triggers SL, in the Expert Advisor it is filled if the SL is triggered, then you need to make another trade, for example, Buy 0.7, SL 20, TP30, and if triggered TP, it opens another trade with different parameters. the script should implement that it tries to open the current deal, until all conditions are satisfied and the deal is opened. Also, if for example after the 10th deal, the deal was closed with a loss, the advisor starts all over again from the 1st deal.

This may be a bit complicated, and I am sure that those who know MQL language will be able to batch it together. I hope they will help me.

I have not studied anything myself, but I need to, but I don't have time to study and look for it...

If something does not connect to create an EA in my algorithm, ask me, I will answer it quickly, I will be in the branch all the time, until the EA is ready, but I really need it))

Mathemat:

From the branch "Help me automate..." (it no longer exists):

ZeroWizard 08.12.2011 22:01

I used to trade manually and set all orders after making trades, I never thought about simplifying my deals, but now I have to write a script to set deals and automatically set SL and TP, trading became much easier :) I made myself >20 scripts and hotkeys, it looks comfortable :) some scripts I open after the profit or loss of the previous one, today I thought if I start the next script in some situations, depending on the profit or loss, why not trade

here is the script itself... think very simple))

//| trade.mq4 |

//| Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |

//| http://www.metaquotes.net/ |

#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."

#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net/"

#include <stdlib.mqh>

#include <WinUser32.mqh>

//| script "trading for all money" |

int start()

{

//----

if(MessageBox("Продать 1.5 "+Symbol()+" по цене Bid?",

"Script",MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION)!=IDYES) return(1);

//----

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1.5,Bid,20,Bid+30*Point,Bid-30*Point,"order sell",255,0,Red);

if(ticket<1)

{

int error=GetLastError();

Print("Error = ",ErrorDescription(error));

return;

}

//----

OrderPrint();

return(0);

}

All the scripts are the same, only volume, SL/TP, limitation of market fluctuations for a deal and Sell or Buy.

The deal is closed by SL or by TP, they don't change during the deal.

help me make a working EA with the following conditions

when I run the Expert Advisor, the first trade in it is filled let's say Sell 1.4, SL 20, TP 30, the market moves, and triggers SL, in the Expert Advisor it is filled if the SL is triggered, then you need to execute another trade, for example Buy 0.7, SL 20, TP30, and if TP triggered, then it opens another trade with different parameters. the script should implement that it tries to open the current deal, until all conditions are satisfied and the deal is opened. Also, if for example after the 10th deal, the deal was closed with a loss, the advisor starts all over again from the 1st deal.

This may be a bit complicated, and I am sure that those who know MQL language will be able to batch it together. I hope they will help me.

I have not studied anything myself, but I need to, but I don't have time to study and look for it...

If something does not connect to create an EA in my algorithm, ask me, I will answer it quickly, I will be in the branch all the time, until the EA is ready, but I really need it))

In the script, the confirmation for a trade is done; in the EA, no confirmation is needed for a trade, if only for the very first one, when the EA is switched on.

I am interested in the easiest way to find out if there are currently open orders on a particular currency pair? You don't need to do anything with them at all, just find out if there is at least one order.

WTL:
Interested in the easiest way to find out if there are currently open orders on a given currency pair? You do not need to do anything with them at all, just find out if there is at least one order.
double vs=0,vb=0;
for (int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){
   if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) {
   if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) vb+=1;
   if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) vs+=1;
   }
Calculates the number of buy and sell orders by chart symbol.

Как реализовать советник такого типа:

Sell SL-30 TP-10 --> loss --> Sell SL-30 TP-10 --> loss --> Sell SL-30 TP-10 --> loss --> Sell SL-30 TP-10 --> loss --> Sell SL-30 TP-10 --> loss --> Sell SL-30 TP-10 --> PRICE (back to square one) and so on.

Reason: