[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 424

sergeev:

deleted the old story before?
Thanks, after your question, sorted it out))))

sss2019:

Yes, I've noticed too that not everyone gets an answer here.
There are so many of us newbies who come here only on an as-needed basis... and the few people who have been digging into our mistakes for years probably don't have time to answer everyone... so we should thank them for their hard work... their help is invaluable.... if you just reread all the threads there might be no questions left...

sss2019:

Yes, I also noticed that not everyone gets an answer here.
Because it's very inconvenient, several dialogues overlap at once, you can't tell where the beginning and the end are. Well, someone particularly advanced decided that all the newcomers should be sent to one stall. If you have a question, start your own thread. If anyone yakuya for creating a new topic - where to send you know. All painfully perceive the emergence of new topics immediately answer myself - go to hell.

Tell me, how can the condition be met if the fractal found is 2 or more bars away from the current fractal?

sss2019:
Tell me, how can the condition be met if the fractal found is 2 or more bars away from the current fractal?
If the bar of found fractal is >= 2, then -> condition is fulfilled {your code processing this condition}

But how do you know which bar the fractal is on, that's the problem.

sss2019:
But how do you know which bar the fractal is on, that's the problem.
How do you look for fractals?

artmedia70:
How are you looking for fractals?
Now I get it, thank you!

sss2019:
Now I get it, thank you!
There you go... :)

Is there any way to make not more than one order open on the current bar? That is, I need one order to be opened on the current fractal, but no more than that, and on the next one, etc.

Is there any way to implement it?

Reason: