[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 358

Hello, I have used the search, but to be honest I don't fully understand how to proceed.

I've been using the search, but to be honest I don't quite understand what I'm doing. It works on the real account but not in the Strategy Tester, as far as I understand it, because MT4 only downloads the history for one symbol.

How can we perform aatical downloads for the correlation calculation? I mean not all at once but synchronously with a currency pair...

From solutions, I found only the use of the FileOpenHistory function or reading of the .CSV file.

But I still do not understand, if I upload history using FileOpenHistory, will it be read in the same way as the history for the main currency pair, or will it need to take values from it, like when reading from . CSV file?

Or maybe I can have another way to upload data to multicurrency EA? Please advise me, because I have not found any solution in this forum, but probably I have missed it because of my lack of experience.

Can we just put it all in the indicator? As far as I understand there are no problems with downloading history even in the tester?

Good afternoon.

Help, the task is such that after each optimization pass some event will happen, for example, I will write some results to a file.

Can you tell me how to implement this?

I'm asking for help!

Already tried to ask, but still no answer... ((

I have two questions (I can't find the answer anywhere):

1. the indicator draws two rows of vertical trend lines in the subwindow. How do I get the numbers of bars corresponding to these lines?

I am looping through the objects. I call the bar number through ObjectGetShiftByValue. I get -1. ((

2. In the same indicator it is necessary to draw lines in future about 24 hours ahead. But I can't decide how to implement it.

Very much looking forward to helping.

nuan:

Good afternoon.

Help, the task is such that after each optimization pass some event will happen, for example, I will write some results to a file.

Can you tell me how to implement this?

It seems to me that if you write the string to the file in deinit, you will get what you want. But the speed will be the same.

Shuba:

1. the indicator draws two rows of vertical trend lines in the sub-window. How do I get the bar numbers corresponding to these lines?

Find out the time and then use iBarShift to search for the bar by time.

Shuba:

I'm asking for help!

I tried to ask it but got no answer... ((

I have two questions (I can't find a suitable answer anywhere):

1. the indicator draws two rows of vertical trend lines in the sub-window. How to get the numbers of bars corresponding to these lines?

I am looping through the objects. I call the bar number through ObjectGetShiftByValue. I get -1. ((

2. In the same indicator it is necessary to draw lines in future about 24 hours ahead. But I cannot figure out how to implement it in the best way.

Really hoping for some help.
I have two sticks. I want to identify three sticks and that with pens in the future...

granit77:
You will find out the time and then use iBarShift to search for a bar by time.
Thank you! Can you help with the second question?

Shuba:
Thank you! Can you help with the second question?
Nope. That's for Artem.

artmedia70:
I have two sticks. I want to identify three sticks and I want to have handles in the future...

:) Artem, what's the best way to draw 24 hours ahead? Can you tell me?

Reason: