[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 210

Moved:
kaas2968
How can the indicators from the basement be placed directly in the chart?

I want to make graphical objects, see code.

the first calculation was calculated in the sub window and the second in the main window

but it all goes to the same place in the sub-window, how can I fix it?

I would be grateful for help.

if(ExtMapBuffer3[i] != 0 && ExtMapBuffer3[i+1] == 0) {
    ObjectName = "Sell" + Time[i];
    ObjectCreate(ObjectName, OBJ_VLINE, 1, Time[i], 1);
    ObjectSet(ObjectName, OBJPROP_COLOR, Red);
}
if(ExtMapBuffer2[i] != 0 && ExtMapBuffer2[i+1] == 0) {
    ObjectName = "Buy" + Time[i];
    ObjectCreate(ObjectName, OBJ_VLINE, 0, Time[i], 1);
    ObjectSet(ObjectName, OBJPROP_COLOR, Aqua);

If the value of the slope angle of the graphical object "trendline by angle" is required, the function ObjectGet("name",OBJPROP_ANGLE) will give the slope angle in degrees. But for a normal trendline, this function does not work. Can someone suggest how to get the slope angle value in degrees for a common trend line "with your own efforts"?

Elenn:

Can anyone tell me how to "in-house" the value of the slope angle in degrees for a normal trend line?

Have you learned geometry in school yet?

sergeev:
Have you learned geometry in school yet?

- Why do you answer all our questions with a question?

- Why?

it was a rhetorical question, giving a hint where to turn your head.

If you're too lazy to think, just say so.

Elenn:

- Why do you answer all our questions with a question?

- Why?

You can get the rate of change in price, you can get the acceleration. But the angle? Tell me how you get it...

I need to get the same thing, just for an ordinary trend line. In geometry at school we used to calculate the angle of a triangle with one side for example 3 cm and the other side 5 cm. Here you get 3 pips per 5 bars. I think even our geomancy teacher would be very concerned

Elenn:

I need to get the same thing, just for an ordinary trend line. In geometry at school we used to calculate the angle of a triangle with one side for example 3 cm and the other side 5 cm. Here you get 3 pips per 5 bars. I think even our geomancy teacher would be very concerned

Velocity (it's like an angle) can be obtained. Acceleration (it's more difficult with the analogue), there's no problem getting it either. You can take higher derivatives as well. Formulas are not difficult to derive. But what for?

Vinin:

But why?

"We have to, Fedya, we have to" (Operation Y).
Reason: