[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 205

I will share some of my own conclusions. I will assume that the market participants who show us the quotes have a guaranteed income, otherwise they would have given it up a long time ago. Hence the holiday is guaranteed to be paid by another subset of individuals. Correspondingly, members of this subset of "guarantors" are obliged to have common features in an infinite range of time. Probably it follows from this that the market axioms, which are maximally spread at this stage, take away the statistical superiority from the subset and are artificially cultivated by the founders. I will point out just a few: let profits flow..., support and resistance lines, etc. Where I'm going with this... Yes! I want to build a simple indicator that has upper and lower arrays of time series of price levels (nonempty values up to a hundred throughout the history) on a new bar you need to remove the values that the price reached, ie, compare with High[1] and Low[1] all values of arrays and remove those values that the price reached during the bar [1]. I've read all combinations of the word Array, tried dozens of indicators, but I don't understand how to shake the array.

Operr:
Don't kick me, I've read all the combinations of the word Array and tried dozens of indicators, but I haven't figured out how to shake the array.
If you make the effort to explain everything in Russian, you may soon be able to do it in other languages as well.

splxgf:
If I take the trouble to explain everything in Russian, maybe soon I will be able to do it in other languages as well. I declared two arrays HighBuff and LowBuff in the indicator for recording there the values of fractals, selected according to additional conditions. On the extremums of these fractals, I need horizontal lines
which will be deleted as the current price reaches the value of this line. I do not know how to remove the smallest value(s)from the HighBuff if the current price has reached it and vice versa for LowBuff? Sorry if it's not obvious again.

Create another buffer with a sign of ignoring an extremum.

splxgf:
To have another buffer with sign of ignoring extremum.
Thank you, but how do I write the condition to raise this flag? How do I go through the contents of all cells for comparison? Considering I'm the weakest of the newbies : )

Hello.

Could you please tell me if it is possible to save the Magick number when partially closing an order (transfer it from the parent order to the child order)?

Thank you in advance.

Operr:
that the market axioms that are as common as possible at this stage and take away the statistical edge from the subset and are artificially cultivated by the founders.
What a slog)

Here's the situation, help me out.

double stos()
{
int kff=OrdersTotal();
for(int aaf=0;aaf<=kff;aaf++)
{ if(OrderSelect(aaf,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
{ if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
{ if(OrderMagicNumber()==100)
{
double ru=OrderStopLoss();
}
}
}
}

return(ru);

}

I'm getting stop loss information with this. i've checked with Alert and it works.

then

int mod_ss(int m)
{
int tot=OrdersTotal();
if(tot>0)
{ if(OO_11(m)==true)

{ int k=OrdersTotal();
for(int aa=0;aa<=k;aa++)
{ if(OrderSelect(aa,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
{ if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
{ if(OrderMagicNumber()==m)
{
int tik25=OrderTicket();

OrderModify(tik25,Ask,stos(),0,0,0);
}
}

}
}
}
}return(0);
}

modification doesn't work, what's wrong?

Replace with

OrderModify(tik25,Ask,stos(),0,0,0);

to

OrderModify(tik25,OrderOpenPrice(),stos(),0,0,0);

this is nonsense, what does the opening price have to do with it if OrderModify(tik25,Ask,Ask-0.01000,0,0,0);-it works

but this way OrderModify(tik25,Ask,stos(),0,0,0);-it doesn't work
Reason: